Space Moon: Return to Space: On the Moon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
NSW - dude. MDM showed me your list, and it's amazing. Haven't listened to it yet but I can already tell you it'll likely have my vote.

Wow, thanks! I'm sure all the other lists kick-ass, too, so you might wind up not voting for it.....but, I'm just hoping a few people at least like it.

Space Moon, do you read me? I will soon be beaming my pertinent Moon materials. Be expecting said transmission.

I am putting the finishing touches on mine right now. Should have it done by midnight my time, if that's okay with Space Moon time.

We send it to the gmail account, yeah?

So far, I have:

Zoots
Philly Fan
Uberbeaver
AtomicBono
GAF
LJT
LemonMelon
Bono212
NSW
MDM (of course.)

No particular rush for everybody else. Space Moon time lends an extra day or two. Hopefully we'll be listening to all of these on Monday after watching 2 hours of 24, preparing for more 24, and then hearing new U2 this week too. Only on Space Moon. It would be nice if Space Moon debuted the new song, too. Space Moon deserves it.

Anyway, Moon in Space: Space Moon.

Also, I will distribute links either tonight or tomorrow. Likely tomorrow, since I have not a thing to do all day, so it'll give me something to do. Space Moonin' it.

24332-AJ_Hawk_Click-Clack.jpg

What would happen if Riley Covington was given POWERJUICE on Space Moon, a Moon in Space? I have tried to run the formula, but clearly all known laws break down once any of those variables are entered into the equation. The closest I could come was:

RC(RoCK, FLag, eAgLE) + POWERJUICE (Space Moon / A Moon in Space) = fORLON Awesome (HOLYFUCKINGSHIT*1000000000000000000+++). But clearly, that's just giberrish. No formula can go that deep.....or could it?

What would happen if Riley Covington was given POWERJUICE on Space Moon, a Moon in Space? I have tried to run the formula, but clearly all known laws break down once any of those variables are entered into the equation. The closest I could come was:

RC(RoCK, FLag, eAgLE) + POWERJUICE (Space Moon / A Moon in Space) = fORLON Awesome (HOLYFUCKINGSHIT*1000000000000000000+++). But clearly, that's just giberrish. No formula can go that deep.....or could it?

This might be one of my favorite posts of all time, btw.

Also, I do have Impy's list. It got sent to my spam folder somehow.

Now, Goodnight Space Moon, for real.

When Riley Covington goes POWERJUICE, several things happen:

1. Cut a hole in the box.
2. Football games are won.
3. Arab terrorists get their days fucked up. With justice.

My mind exploded 3 separate times while reading this.

Alright, I fell asleep randomly last night and didn't get the mix done. :doh: But it is ready now.

In the last hour, my mix did a complete 180. First it was like this: :dance: But now it is like this: :rockon:

It made me...

JIZZ. IN. MY PANTS.

Also, forgive me for not knowing this as I should since I ran this many Space Moons ago, but what are the rules on posting playlist links? Am I better off e-mailing them to everybody? Probably. I'll just do that. I'll also come up with the first round pairings tonight.

Space Moon.

You can post the playlist tracklistings on here, but, yeah, the links need to be e-mailed.

That's what I figured. I'll get cracking on that shiz and get this Space Moon ready to rock the fuck out, or dance the fuck out, or whatever our awesome playlists entail.

Back
Top Bottom