Space Moon: Return to Space: On the Moon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Beav - Space Moon residents know the story in their heart. No playlist can contain the Red Sun Trilogy.

I believe I shall add an epilogue to the Red Sun Trilogy. In it the Gnomes, after wiping out the Dwarves, use the power of the Red Sun to cool the Red Sun to a climate that could sustain life. The Red Sun becomes Space Moon, and the Gnomes build Star Ships to fly to it, and they are fruitful and multiply and evolve. They become humans. Humans on Space Moon. We are all on Space Moon. A Moon in Space. We are all Gnomes in Space. On a Moon.

A tear just ran down my cheek as if pulled by gravity. But knowing what I now know, I now know that is not possible.

No wonder the Red Sun Trilogy was so close to our hearts, running deep in our veins. We are the Red Sun Trilogy, living on.

To elaborate:

You have arrived on a moon located in space. This moon, which is in space, is called Space Moon. So, while you are here, in space, on this moon, called Space Moon you're in safe hands. Because on Space Moon, the moon in space, all we do is rock the fuck out. Space Moon style.

So, if you're a fan of:

Love
Nourishing your soul
Space
Moon
Rock
Rocking out
Rocking the fuck out
Rocking the fuck out in Space Moon Rock the Fuck out Stadium™.

You'll love it here.

Space Moon unites us all.

Space Moon is. Us. All.

Space Moon is.

:heart:

Space Moon?

Daphne Moon?

bioleeves.gif

???

hey so if anyone needs a last minute album art done for them i will do it for you just message me on aim

alright very nice

Last edited by a moderator:
I might take you up on that.

you should. the one he did for me is amazing

So anyone listened to any of the lists yet? I'm listening to Zoots now... I dig the Depeche Mode track, and surprisingly Duran Duran as well. This is definitely a list I'd put on at a dance party (which I have like once a month). As dance songs, some of them are a bit repetitive and lose my interest, but it's nothin' personal. When you're dancing that's not an issue. On Space Moon, there are always epic dance parties.

Space Moon. Moon in Space.

Hello Space Moon.

I've heard a few, and they've rocked, but seriously, I have to go back to school on Sunday, and I don't like to do much downloading when I'm on the network, so if you all could be so kind as to drop me a PM by Saturday evening, I'd be eternally grateful.

I've heard a few, and they've rocked, but seriously, I have to go back to school on Sunday, and I don't like to do much downloading when I'm on the network, so if you all could be so kind as to drop me a PM by Saturday evening, I'd be eternally grateful.

I sent you mine of course :up: anyone else who wants mine nowww, speaketh

Lists are due Friday, so MDM should forward them all sometime Saturday.

If anyone not in the game would like to listen, leave your email here

also

Björk is crown.

I'll have my highly esoteric(likely) list up tonight...When the moon hits your eye like a big-a pizza pie, That's amore:love:

Mine will be done in a half hour or so, just wondering who do I send this little rocket to?

OK found the address to send it too, and it's been sent...anyone want a sneak preview?

NSW - dude. MDM showed me your list, and it's amazing. Haven't listened to it yet but I can already tell you it'll likely have my vote.

I've received a bunch of lists (obviously.) They all look pretty kick ass to me. I'll be posting with more details about them later. There's some leeway here so it's not a "hard" deadline since it is in Space Moon time, but hopefully all the lists will be in by the end of this weekend. Ill begin coming up with the pairings etc. tonight too.

Space Moon in Space.

Back
Top Bottom