Space Moon: Return to Space: On the Moon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yeah, I used a program once but it fucked up some of the tracks. Burning and re-importing is the best way to go about it.

Yeah, I used a program once but it fucked up some of the tracks. Burning and re-importing is the best way to go about it.

One of the many disasters that were a part of DI4.

Will get crackin' on mine tonight, gang.

Also, Space Moon.

I will be turning in my mix at the last minute. I mean, come on. I just joined last night. I need time to stew about this some.

Also, am I disqualified for no cover art? I'll try to put something together, but I'm not hopeful that it will be worthy.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand, Space Moon. :heart:

I asked this last time, and don't recall the answer:

If most of my songs are from Itunes, and are copy protected, what can I do to upload them so they can be listened to? Burn them onto a disc and reimport? I tried that once and I do not think it worked.

I'd love to just Space Moon it, but help is needed here.

keep in mind youll have to burn them as an audio cd and not a data disc, so youll only be able to fit about 20 songs on there and you might have to retag them

if you just burn the aac files or whatever it wont work

I must not be understanding the meaning of disasters, then.

I wouldn't classify it as a disaster by any means. But that was when the drop-off in votes started to become more pronounced, and there was a lot of needless drama going on behind the scenes.

But hey, I'm biased toward DI5 because I won, so maybe that's it. :wink:

Hmm...my memory must be failing me. I don't recall any drama with DI4. The main drama was with DI3, which I think could have been avoided if I was the one mainly running the show, but that hadn't happened yet.

I think you mean DI3, right?

Either that, or I'm losing it.

Nope, DI4. That was when guys like Screw were telling me I lacked creativity.

That's like the rapist pot calling the other pot a rapist.

To elaborate:

You have arrived on a moon located in space. This moon, which is in space, is called Space Moon. So, while you are here, in space, on this moon, called Space Moon you're in safe hands. Because on Space Moon, the moon in space, all we do is rock the fuck out. Space Moon style.

So, if you're a fan of:

Love
Nourishing your soul
Space
Moon
Rock
Rocking out
Rocking the fuck out
Rocking the fuck out in Space Moon Rock the Fuck out Stadium™.

You'll love it here.

Space Moon unites us all.

Space Moon is. Us. All.

Space Moon is.

Back
Top Bottom