Space Moon: Kicking It Up To Eleven On The Moon In Space

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mountain Dew Ma

War Child
SO! Shall We Dance? On The Moon In Space?

12 Moon Men? Maybe 16? Probably 12. 12 is Tom Brady's number. 12.

Anyway. Here we are. On The space. In the moon. On Space Moon. Living with zero gravity. On rock the fuck out stadium. Secretary of Defense Jack Bauer is saving Space Moon (HA! as if it needs to be saved) from various attacks so that WE have the right to rock the fuck out.

Do we have 11 other Space Moon Inhabitants that want to rock out? In the Moon? In Space? CLICK. CLACK.

SPACE. MOON. IN. SPACE.

Love you.:wave:

:)

Click. Clack.

Space. Moon.

Lets fill up the remaining spots, then talk deadlines, but all the while...talking Space Moon and just rocking oooooooout!

Space Moon.:bonodrum:

I've been dancing the Space Moon dance for over a year. The mountain dance was easily overtaken. No line on the horizon, indeed.

If Space Moon was made of barbecue spare ribs, would you eat it?

What exactly am I signing up for?

If Space Moon was made of barbecue spare ribs, would you eat it?

What exactly am I signing up for?

My question is... what isn't Space Moon made out of? The only answer is suck. It's not made out of suck.

You are signing up for rocking the fuck out in Rock the Fuck out Stadium. The best experience Space Moons orbiting the Space Earth's can offer.

Space Moon.

so is this really a thing?

have i landed on space moon?

what does space moon ask of me?

Space Moon is more than a thing. It's a Moon in Space. Orbiting Space Earth.

You have landed on Space Moon - in Space. But Space Moon in Space is currently waiting. Lurking. Click Clacking. Wam Baming.

It asks of you to rock the fuck out. It asks of you to bask in the Space Moon's healthy glow.

What do you ask of it? Don't answer that. You cannot ask anything of Space Moon.

i would love to join but i don't really feel like writing Space Moon 15 times in every post. if on Space Moon that can be overlooked, count me in.

BUZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ- SPACE MOON.

Upgrade complete.

Please affix the moon in space with shared stares. Moon. So full of golden SPACE MOON.

Commence dance.

.....and, as you might have guessed dear listeners....the Space Moon died, but lived again.....tonight. Its orbital pull so very strong, but gentle, that I could do naught but be drawn in once again.

Space Moon...my soul....my dream.....my hero.....my love......my home.

I am in.

I was never out.

I was lost in space, with nothing to orbit. Space Moon had been lost under electromagnetic waves of lesser entities. Tell my Space Moon I love her very much, she knows. Ashes to ashes, rock to fuck out. It was a god-awful small affair. Interference was a saddening bore.

But she has returned to bewitch us all with her sound and vision. Is their life on Space Moon? Does a Space Moon wait in the sky? Ground control to Interference: prepare to rock the fuck out.

.....and, as you might have guessed dear listeners....the Space Moon died, but lived again.....tonight. Its orbital pull so very strong, but gentle, that I could do naught but be drawn in once again.

I am in.

I was never out.

:)

Space Moon. Is Back. Never Gone. But Back.

For People who are confused:
60 minutes, give or take 5 minutes.
Rock the fuck out. Or Dance the fuck out. Just do something the fuck out, preferably Space Moon the fuck out if possible.
No concept needed.
Just Space Moon and Mooning the Space.

We love the Space Moon, and the Space Moon nurtures us.

My advice:

Just Space Moon it, bro.

The best advice one could give.

Let's set a target date of October the..... 17th? For coming up with all the playlist jazz. More time = better time on Space Moon, the Moon in Space.

If people would like earlier, we can all chug Power Juice and shoot for the 10th. That wold be Xtreme Powerjuicing.

Up to the mooners, in Space, on the Moon, orbiting earth. Actually fuck that, earth orbits Space Moon.

Just Space Moon it, bros.

Why moon?
Your dual circular orbits
In my mind
Going round and round and round
Feeding the imaginary cheese god

What does he look like?
Can he behold your roundy glory, moon?
No, it is not moonpossible

Amazed, slowed by time
I round the bend
Only space moon lights my way

For it is neither a proper noun
Nor a proper moon

it is simply singular

unique

How can I describe thee?

Excerpt as a Space.

Moon.

Space moon.

Now entering your orbit.

My question is... what isn't Space Moon made out of? The only answer is suck. It's not made out of suck.

Another element not found on Space Moon is Bullshit. There is no bullshit on this Moon in Space, this Moon of Space, this Space Moon. "Fuck that bullshit, bro," is what I hear when I stare at the night sky and track Space Moon as it makes it's way across.

I am in.

I was never out.

If I were a pussy, this would have made me cry. But I'm pussy, so I just smiled.

I was lost in space, with nothing to orbit. Space Moon had been lost under electromagnetic waves of lesser entities. Tell my Space Moon I love her very much, she knows. Ashes to ashes, rock to fuck out. It was a god-awful small affair. Interference was a saddening bore.

But she has returned to bewitch us all with her sound and vision. Is their life on Space Moon? Does a Space Moon wait in the sky? Ground control to Interference: prepare to rock the fuck out.

If there is one mother fucker that lives on Space Moon year round, it's David "Fucking Space Moon" Bowie. Bowie in Space.

Back
Top Bottom