So what does everyone think of The Script?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Haven't heard them. Curious about them though. Anything that isn't P!nk and is getting commercial radio play has the green light by me.

Yeah a little more context would have helped... Although I doubt those comparisons would really exist if they weren't Irish.

Given how big U2's fanbase is that's a pretty big statement, and given the diversity of other music we talk about here in interference alone, a very untrue statement.

That has been my repeated experience...especially when it comes to other "popular" bands...

Thanks for the bogus "correction" though earl.

i think that's probably true for the fanatic U2 fans who exist outside of B&C and in real life... i've met a few U2 fanatics who i don't think have ever heard a song by another band.

but certainly for those of us posting frequently here that's not true at all.

i think that's probably true for the fanatic U2 fans who exist outside of B&C and in real life... i've met a few U2 fanatics who i don't think have ever heard a song by another band.

but certainly for those of us posting frequently here that's not true at all.

so i should be glad i've never met real-life u2 fanatics, only the ones online here? cos that's honestly scary enough at times.

Seconded. So should I check out this 'faaaaaallling to pieeeeecccess' thing then?

I dare anyone to check out the live version of "Talk You Down" from iheartradio (on youtube) and then come back here and tell me they stink (or "man who can't be moved" at iheartradio for that matter.)

No point commenting without checking them out.

Last edited:
There's nothing at all original about them. Period. I mean, there are 1,000,000 other songs that sound just like this.

Back
Top Bottom