Sleigh Bells - Reign of Terror

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I really like the one or two songs I've heard from this so far. I didn't love the last album as much as some did, but there were a handful of tracks from it I listened to a ton.

When's the official release, by the way? I keep forgetting this one is coming.

I really like the one or two songs I've heard from this so far. I didn't love the last album as much as some did, but there were a handful of tracks from it I listened to a ton.

When's the official release, by the way? I keep forgetting this one is coming.
February 21...the physical release was originally scheduled for today, but it got bumped back a week.

I heard it. The production is horrible/deafening like always, but I think the songwriting is a bit more skillful and varied this time around. I enjoy it.

i've been meaning to get around to this one, but i've had my favorite album of this year on repeat since last Friday, lol. when i take my break, i'll check this out.

I like it, tho not as much as Treats, mostly because the production is not as deafening and abrasive here. They definitely are more on the 'pop' side of the noise-pop equation here. I appreciate that it's more melodic, but it lacks the overdriven constantly in the red quality that made Treats charming.

Back
Top Bottom