Silversun Pickups: Carnavas

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'll tell you a secret
Let's make this perfectly clear
There's no secrets this year

saw the show last nite! What a frickin show.. :love: They rock live. I have a couple of pics that I will post later today...

facebook pic (taken with my Blackberry, so not the best)

silversunpickups-8-09.jpg

yeah i liked them better than Cage The Elephant.. That guy was a little too much for me..

We arrived as they were playing. They just sounded loud and lame, so we sat in the lobby and had a drink.

I'm not sure what the story is with the keyboardist/drummer for M.O., but he was kind of a spastic freak. Anyway, they sounded pretty good.

Mark

We arrived as they were playing. They just sounded loud and lame, so we sat in the lobby and had a drink.

I'm not sure what the story is with the keyboardist/drummer for M.O., but he was kind of a spastic freak. Anyway, they sounded pretty good.

Mark

loud and lame is right.. you had the right idea by waiting it out in the lobby.

the keyboardist for MO was right in front of me.. and um he was a major spazoid...

just met Brian of the Silversun Pickups in Toronto today.. Nice guy.. Was walking down Queen Street with my son and mom and he walked by with a guy I didn't recognize. I said Hi Brian! Chatted with him for a couple minutes and got my picture taken with him.. Pretty cool.. :D

just met Brian of the Silversun Pickups in Toronto today.. Nice guy.. Was walking down Queen Street with my son and mom and he walked by with a guy I didn't recognize. I said Hi Brian! Chatted with him for a couple minutes and got my picture taken with him.. Pretty cool.. :D

I'm little bummed they are not coming back to Minneapolis this leg. The crowd was rather full last summer. Hopefully soon.

Post the pics!

Back
Top Bottom