shuttlecock XXIV: it's the little swings

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I suppose not doing anything for a year wouldn't hurt their popularity.

I have climbed the highest mountains
I have run through the fields...

But I still haven't found any fucks to give

Of the top of y'all's head (Axver) can anyone point me in the direction of the "Edge is from the future...it's better" speech? Travis narrowed it down to a few potential shows but I'm too lazy to download them all from U2start and I can't seem to find the video on YouTube. He thinks it's one of the four Toronto shows that starts the 3rd leg of the Vertigo tour.

Last edited:
Of the top of y'all's head (Axver) can anyone point me in the direction of the "Edge is from the future...it's better" speech? Travis narrowed it down to a few potential shows but I'm too lazy to download them all from U2start and I can't seem to find the video on YouTube. He thinks it's one of the four Toronto shows that starts the 3rd leg of the Vertigo tour.

Toronto night 2

https://www.u2.com/news/article/1710/

Man, I actually guessed night two or three off the top of my head but couldn't find proof. How much useless U2 trivia do I have stored up there?

IBDx.gif

He did that plenty of times before Miracle Drug.

Unfortunately.

Listening to Miracle Drug only reminds me of how much I fucked up, though, by not smelling my kid's head before she had her first bath. Now I have to have another one, so I can know the magic of freedom.

I'm not sure what you are referring to, but it does remind me that I never showed this harrowing photo I took at Bonnaroo in 2015:

backstagecoachella.jpg

I have not been to a music festival since, believe you me.

Imagine what would happen if Ashley took her baby to a music festival.

(I don't have the infamous pic, sorry)
I haven't been this disappointed since axver disappointed me the day before.
I'm not sure what you are referring to, but it does remind me that I never showed this harrowing photo I took at Bonnaroo in 2015:

backstagecoachella.jpg

I have not been to a music festival since, believe you me.
Thank God.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom