Shuttlecock XX - Laz Is All You Have Left

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
the-day-the-violence-died15.png

Guys, guys, guys... let's get back to the fundamental purpose of this thread, which is OBVIOUSLY to celebrate the return of the notorious sexual harasser, lazarus.

Just the two San Jose shows for me. Glad they're a cheap flight away, at least. Was going to room with a friend, but I have multiple trips within a week's span, and I need space to myself to quietly freak out with my travel anxiety. Happy to find a nice little Air BnB place close to the arena. Will probably have to work the day of the second show, but whatever.

Thus endeth this episode of As The Cori Turns.

They don't need to keep applying for Biggest Band in the World when they can just augment reality.

I'm interested in the comment that they're going to play some rarities live for the first time.

I suspect hyperbole and they really just mean songs not played for a long time are coming back. The only album songs that haven't been played live are right fucking obscure. Do we really think they're going to do The Refugee, Playboy Mansion, Heartland, and Promenade? Those last two are fucking superb songs but U2's obsession with getting an overwhelming audience reaction means they'd go the way of Your Blue Room, probably quicker. I suppose Acrobat would hold some audience attention. But that song is Interference's favourite pipe dream.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom