Shuttlecock XX - Laz Is All You Have Left

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's hope U2 realise that some people will get their hopes up that they'll actually play a Pop song live this year if they keep making references to it.

I think best we can hope for is a revival like Unforgettable Fire / Ultraviolet / Zooropa, which will be well received but they’ll dump in favour of North Star by the time they get to Aus.

We've already talked about this ridiculous assertion.

Let's not let this continue to be a running issue with you.

Well aren’t you precious.

This coming from the guy who asserted that calling someone crazy is “blatant sexual harassment.”

I would’ve thought you’d be wise enough to have just let it go and move on (rather than continue your odd non-sequitur YouTube trollish drive-by posts), but coming back after several days, specifically to talk down to a mod?

By all means, continue and let’s see where this gets you.

Last edited:
Well aren’t you precious.

This coming from the guy who asserted that calling someone crazy is “blatant sexual harassment.”

I would’ve thought you’d be wise enough to have just let it go and move on (rather than continue your odd non-sequitur YouTube trollish drive-by posts), but coming back after several days, specifically to talk down to a mod?

By all means, continue and let’s see where this gets you.

I'm going to give you one last chance to drop it.

giphy.gif

I haven't listened to it since the one time I span it drunk when it came out, but my impression was that I'd be happy hearing quite a few of its songs live.

I agree. I think SOI is very underrated. Once you get past Joey Ramone and Song for Someone, it’s a really strong collection of songs.

SOI is definitely the stronger album, but SOE is a (mostly) fantastic collection of songs. Didn’t think we would get albums like these so late in their career, so I’m happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom