Shuttlecock XVI - Cobbler's Revenge

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Some major insider info on a SOE listening party. Info on 4 different tracks but apparently not The Blackout.

Biggest nugget: guest vocals on one track by Lady Gaga??

"Summer of Love" sounds the most interesting of the four he talked about there. Also, sounds to me like Gaga might just be on some sort of backing vocals and not featured prominently on the track. Kinda like Chris Martin on "Iris (Hold Me Close)".

I'm excited too. Honestly, SOI wasn't horrible and it's the one late era album I can listen still its entirety. So I have high hopes for the next album.

Nah, Songs of Innocence is bad and so was the release strategy. Here's hoping this is significantly better (which won't be hard)

I think you and Travis are in the minority here as the big outspoken voices against SOI. And like David said:

SOI's backside is really good.

The back of SOI is the best series of tracks they've released this century with the possible exception of ATYCLB's first side.

No Line has better stuff up front, that's for sure.

But I do agree that the second half of SOI is the most consistent run they've had on an album since Pop, and for me that stretch includes Volcano too.

No Line has better stuff up front, that's for sure.

But I do agree that the second half of SOI is the most consistent run they've had on an album since Pop, and for me that stretch includes Volcano too.

Absolutely. I love Volcano.

What happens if they don't have any business cards (the nice ones in Cillian Rail) left? What then? An unused condom from Larry's stash? Or, God help us, a used one.

What happens if they don't have any business cards (the nice ones in Cillian Rail) left? What then? An unused condom from Larry's stash? Or, God help us, a used one.

20015543646_6ce02623a0.jpg

Back
Top Bottom