Shuttlecock XIV: Bono the Vampire Slayer

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Can someone update on me whether that redhill thread is worth looking at? Is the clip of U2 discussing it worth watching? Or do they really not care?

You might as well read it now, because if there's another Interference Thread Survivor it's going to be in the mix.

I listened back on a few different devices. It sounds like modern days Bono is singing into the chorus but yeah it cuts off.

I luge myself?

140110_luge_tout.jpg

And One Tree Hill's "only scars carved into stone on the face of deeurrthh"

Ha!

I distinctly remember listening to that song for so long, trying to figure it out. "Pancy roses? Fancy roses?" When I learned the real lyric, I listened to it again and can't figure out how he thinks that word coming out of his mouth is "painted."

Ha!

I distinctly remember listening to that song for so long, trying to figure it out. "Pancy roses? Fancy roses?" When I learned the real lyric, I listened to it again and can't figure out how he thinks that word coming out of his mouth is "painted."

If I screw that line up next time I'm blaming you and spamming your fb or some shit :angry:

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Maybe this new version will fix the way 1987 Bono sings the "I lose myself" line in the second verse. "I luzshz myself"

Maybe he will wreck Streets, because we all secretly want it to be "I'm gonna dance, dance, dance in the dirty rain".

Is there a time to turn to makeup
Is there a time to be a beauty queen

Ha ha haaa, that's what I always thought it was as well.

In fact I read your post and thought "... but that's the right lyric, isn't it?"

As mentioned in the other place. The U2 Facebook page posted a clip of In God's Country filmed during the Streets video shoot. That's the stuff that needs to come out of the vaults to see the light of day. I've only seen bad quality bootleg footage filmed by camcorder over the years of the other songs performed that day.

Back
Top Bottom