Shuttlecock XIV: Bono the Vampire Slayer

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The sound of The Joshua Tree is of four men spanking a baby. I've only had 4 hours of sleep.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Hey, I'm making my first trip to Philly in March for a friend's wedding. I look forward to experiencing SEPTA so I can finally participate in SEPTA jokes.

Thank God for the Donald. M I RITE?

He's gonna grab this economy by the scruff of the neck and make it great again.
This reminds me, I need to get my car inspected.
Embiid.
[TWEET]819912627224772608[/TWEET]
Hey, I'm making my first trip to Philly in March for a friend's wedding. I look forward to experiencing SEPTA so I can finally participate in SEPTA jokes.
I am vacating Philadelphia for the first 10 days of March or so due to a business trip with a brief vacation in the middle, glad to hear my post on the Norristown line will be covered by someone.
Philly in March should be Magnificent, the insects are hibernating, so sign of The Fly.

right peef?
They'll play all the good songs now that I'm not going, don't you fret.

I am vacating Philadelphia for the first 10 days of March or so due to a business trip with a brief vacation in the middle, glad to hear my post on the Norristown line will be covered by someone.

You may not count on me; I will be there the weekend of the 24th.

Whatever you want. Now, that truncated Mercy they ended up playing may have been a disgrace compared to the original - which I firmly believe to be the best U2 song since Please - it was still pretty special to hear live. I got to experience Mercy>Bad, which was fucking phenomenal. I will never forget that.

Oh, I'm sure it didn't take away from anyone who was there. And I was glad to see them unearth it. But I'm not sure they could have fucked it up any worse.

Back
Top Bottom