Shuttlecock XIV: Bono the Vampire Slayer

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
anigif_enhanced-13097-1427219357-10.gif

I always wondered where that thousand post rule came from, but I'm guessing it dates back to the old days when threads literally 'broke' (not sure how that worked, but it was a thing).

This thread made me laugh. Maybe I'm drunk. This post took far longer to type than it should have, I'm probably drunk.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

How I long for the Shuttlecock days of yore, we'd be having so much fun with this.

It's so ridiculous :lol:

Nope. Apparently men working to promote equality deserve to be recognised :rolleyes: defeating the entire purpose of the work in the first place... it would be amazing if he denounced it, as he should.

Nope. Apparently men working to promote equality deserve to be recognised :rolleyes: defeating the entire purpose of the work in the first place... it would be amazing if he denounced it, as he should.

You're full of shit. No one gets full equality without the full cooperation of everyone.

I could be too feisty tonight for other reasons, but you still might be full of shit.

You're full of shit. No one gets full equality without the full cooperation of everyone.

I could be too feisty tonight for other reasons, but you still might be full of shit.

I know, but I think it's extremely counter-intuitive to name a man - who to my knowledge hasn't really done anything else other than publicly support the fight for equality - as Woman of the Year. It's a bit of a slap in the face to the hundreds or thousands or millions of women out there who are working a lot harder than Bono and not getting any recognition.

Yeah, that to me was the biggest question: what the fuck has Bono done? If they wanted to acknowledge a man who has stood up for full gender equality, I wouldn't have even thought he'd be in contention.

Back
Top Bottom