Shuttlecock XIII - Super Deluxe Edition with T-Shirt

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
not a fascist. no. not even close.

anyways what did they actually play? i'm curious about the set list but don't feel like mucking through the main thread to find out

Blackbird and My Sweet Lord snippets. So we have two of the four Mop Tops represented. Now, if we can just get him to throw in that Norwegian Wood snippet for John and a Back Off Boogaloo snippet for Ringo.

if they weren't such pussies they could be touring and segue a brutal Bullet into a yearning RTSS....... no, I've got to stop otherwise I'll cry

I really can't wait for this election to be over, not that I don't mind the countless lolersaurus that is Trump and his supporters but damn, seems like every thread gets hijacked by this nonesense lately

Bono is the Trump of U2.

if they weren't such pussies they could be touring and segue a brutal Bullet into a yearning RTSS....... no, I've got to stop otherwise I'll cry

If they weren't such pussies they could be doing what they did 25 years ago :lol:

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Too many posts to delete.

I really can't wait for this election to be over, not that I don't mind the countless lolersaurus that is Trump and his supporters but damn, seems like every thread gets hijacked by this nonesense lately

Agreed, probably the first election cycle that I'm really sick and tired of.

Agreed, because it legitimately terrifies me. Remember fascism? It's back... in Trump form!

not a fascist. no. not even close.

So help me God I will pull this thread over.

635723298614358543-1500143741_Screen%2520Shot%25202015-07-12%2520at%25203.28.43%2520PM.imgopt1000x70.png

They're going to be touring next year, on the 30th anniversary of JT. Makes me wonder if they'll dig out any of the less-played side B stuff that hasn't been played in a long time.

In God's Country(I mean legit, full-on, full band, not the small handful of stripped down versions they've done in 2001 and 2015) - 10/09/1989
Trip Through Your Wires - 12/20/1987
Exit - 10/14/1989

They actually did play MOTD on 360, so it hasn't been that long for that one, and OTH gets played a few times on most tours.

And RTSS is the one track from side A that they haven't played in over a decade now - 7/15/2005

As for b-sides, they've played Sweetest Thing and Spanish Eyes recently, but...

Silver And Gold - 11/26/1987

Of course it will also be the 20th anniversary of Pop, but I have less hope of them honoring that in any way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom