Shuttlecock XIII - Super Deluxe Edition with T-Shirt

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing would be more punk rock than a piano roll hidden in a puzzle box embedded in the super deluxe edition.

I watched the concert on HBO. It was a good show but for me it doesn't have any replay value. Not as much as the more iconic concerts that received released. ?

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

I actually thought this blew away both the Vertigo Tour and 360 Tour DVD'S. But with that said, YouTube has pretty much shattered my interest in buying concert DVD'S.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

If I had to buy one, I'd much rather buy this over 360.

As it happens, I don't care to own either.

I heard God Part II on the radio today. It was amazing.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Hey guys Ryan Tedder has news!

"It’s the most exciting stuff I’ve heard since All That You Can’t Leave Behind. It’s a new record. There might be one or two songs from Songs of Innocence [included]. It’s a very accessible sounding record. But it’s not pop. It’s just great. It’s like: I would buy this album.”"
- Ryan Tedder (co-producer) on U2's Songs of Experience.

I didn't say it was good news.

Sent from my SM-G920V using U2 Interference mobile app

That quote seems to be hedging its bets on every conceivable outcome.

It’s like: I would buy this album

How quaint, what an endorsement.

What worries me is that Tedder meant it's mostly recent songs, and not the ones that were worked on during the original sessions. Which would mean that more Danger Mouse stuff would be unreleased in favor of Tedder/Epworth material.

Not cool.

I've never watched it either. We're bad fans, but still awesome. You guys have no idea how cool both Martha and Joyful are as music fans, they've both seen so many awesome shows and have awesome music stories. So awesome. I saw Radiohead on the In Rainbows tour with both of them and it was so fun it was ridiculous.

Quoting because TRUTH, and because I only just now saw it. :D:hug:

martha Martha bought me dinner in LA once and she's the coolest person ever.

joyful Martha likes my stupid facebook posts and I would love to meet her one day and attend a show with Martha squared and mofo.

I came across an impressive review on the Amazon link for the upcoming Blu-Ray.

http://www.amazon.com/review/R1BF9R...tail-glance&nodeID=2625373011&store=movies-tv

IWas told by a tru sauce thatr Bono was in a gluacoma on graham norton (telly) after his bike crashed and couldn’t not stnd up without wearing his sahdes? Yet in the city of blindhing lights seeing he takes them off to a french fan who then goes off with them for good. (keep an eye on ebat for them!). Bono then carry’s on singhing without them?!

I was read too in rolling stones that bonbo said he this shades were now clamped on pernmantely behind the ears(?) Really?

So whot/who re: we to believe?

The best concert from the band, by the way, that why i gave them 1 stare not 5 stares, yes..! But they do the liv job very sturdy, would say the u2 ar much of value for money (evn my 14 yeare old rabbiit priks up his esars whnevsa I play Verdigo!) Tried these band out frist in 1681, work OK back then but them put organ music into Yahew (live) ane still teh organ was dead, would not rekomede use again, stay away.

cvjgm_zps99296cde.gif

I would say English isn't that person's first language, but I would then revise that statement to wonder if human isn't that person's first language.

Also: Bonbo. Tru sauce.

I'm really disappointed to see that this person only has one review posted. I wanted to read more.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom