Ryan Adams - Easy Tiger, Cardinology, Etc.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My Love For You Is Real sounds good on the acoustic bootlegs from 2001-2003, but the polished release was sickeningly lovey.

Well at 3.99, digital only, and advertising only on your own websites to fans who have all these songs...

He's going about it all wrong.:wink:

It might be a cash grab, but it's a cash grab done by an amateur's apprentice.

I didn't think about it that way, repackaging the same material with an extra bonus track thrown in seems like a half-assed record label move to me...

MANDY MOORE - MOORE & ADAMS TO WED

MANDY MOORE and rocker RYAN ADAMS have stunned the music world by getting engaged.

Few people knew the stars were dating again after their 2008 romance fell apart, and Moore started dating ex-boyfriend Adam 'DJ AM' Goldstein as he recovered from a plane crash in South Carolina in September (08).
Moore and Goldstein split in December (08) and the actress/singer reunited with Adams, according to reports.

The Saved star, who at 24 is 10 years younger than singer/songwriter Adams, was recently spotted wearing what looked like an engagement ring on her wedding finger and a friend tells Life & Style magazine, "She is so excited... It's been a whirlwind. She's really happy."

Adams recently announced his plans to step back from music and disband his group The Cardinals to concentrate on other projects.

Mandy and Ryan Reportedly Engaged

(Feb. 11) -- It seems like Mandy Moore has finally decided that Ryan Adams is worth sticking with ... for life.
The button-cute singer-actress is reportedly engaged to indie crooner Ryan Adams, her on-again-off-again boyfriend, Life & Style is reporting. Moore reportedly "admits it's been a whirlwind" romance," but is "really happy," her friend says.

Moore was spotted in Los Angeles on Wednesday sporting an engagement ring, the magazine claims. Moore's pal says she's "so excited about their engagement."

The 24-year-old Moore and Adams, 34, split in July 2008 after months of dating. Adams allegedly broke up with Moore due to the constant media attention brought to the couple thanks to her fame.

So now that it has been confirmed...I can officially be all awww. :cute: :heart: I wish them the best! They seem like a sweet couple.

Okay, back to business! :wink:

Cardinals have added an exclusive Blue Cave performance at the Tabernacle in Atlanta, GA on March 8th.

Presale starts this Friday, February 13th at 10am local venue time via livenation. com
Password: BLUECAVE
Tickets go on sale to the public this Saturday, February 14th at 10am local venue time via livenation. com

The previously announced March 20th performance at the Fox Theater in Atlanta is sold out.

really? the lyrics are so akward to me, the song itself is alright but when he gets to the part about "The application forms got shredded" it makes me cringe...

Yeah I don't think the lyrics are among his best, but he releases so much material that for ever great lyric he puts out there's a few clunkers, there's just something about the sound I like, the chorus is great. I think he premiered it at the Boston show I was at last year, but that's not why I like it.

You guys were all over it like 5 days ago but I just now found out that Ryan and Mandy Moore got engaged. Lucky bastard. I've had a huge crush on her since her music video for "Candy" came out like 10 years ago.

Edit: Realizing that the video for that song really did come out 10 years ago made me feel old. Damn.

I just listened to Heartbreaker for the first time in a long time. Fuck me, that's a great album.

Also, a question for you Ryan fans. Have you ever heard any of the Whiskeytown albums? And, if so, are they worth tracking down? Gracias, senors y senoritas.

Pneumonia is better than the majority of his other albums. I haven't listened to Stranger's Almanac in a very long time, so I can't speak for that one. But get Pneumonia. I like it more than everything not called Heartbreaker or Cold Roses.

The Whiskeytown albums are definitely worth getting. It seems that many cite Strangers Almanac as the best, but I think Pneumonia is my fave...so there's another vote to check that one out. :wink:

BTW, Strangers Almanac was reissued last year...a deluxe version with two discs. Just something to keep in mind when shopping! ;)

Back
Top Bottom