Rolling Stones Appreciation Thread / Tour etc

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
looks like john fogerty and bonnie raitt will be the guests for tonights show in san jose

182340_10200833981962502_1881438663_n-1.jpg

Hahaha the best part was the horribly mangled Wild Horses montage that jumped from mid verse, to chorus, then to the solo then the outro with no proper transitions. The band sounded horrible and the crowd shots were embarrassingly unenthused. Whoever edited that should be sued.

If you have any interest in paying $500 to see them don't watch that video.

Fucking hell, on second viewing I noticed the zoom-in on the $50/$75 merchandise. They're determined to show everything great about Stones concerts, aren't they?

Fucking hell, on second viewing I noticed the zoom-in on the $50/$75 merchandise. They're determined to show everything great about Stones concerts, aren't they?

Btw, do you know how much it costs, the Brussels Affair limited box? I dunno if you are familiarised with the Stones, but the Brussels 73 gigs were always considered the ultimate live Stones. And it was only released on MP3 and on this box.

It's more expensive than a used car.

Sway is one of my favourite songs of theirs. Mick Taylor is the man. It truly is bizarre that he is on tour with them and playing only one song per night. I don't think it's a health thing since he plays shows quite often. At least do a 5-song set with gems like Sway, Can't You Hear Me Knocking and Ventilator Blues if you don't want to do 3-guitar arrangements for the whole set. The best musician in the band and the guitarist during their golden phase is getting the same amount of attention as Gwen Stefani. Mind-boggling.

Yes it was!! The audience was so energetic and I didn't sit down at all. I'm so grateful I had the chance to seem them on this tour since I've never had the opportunity before. Amazing. I am so happy right now.

Well it was about time.

They played Sway and Can't You Hear Me Knocking with Taylor last night.

Not directed at you, but i'm noticing more and more that MT fans are never satisfied. I'm really beginning to dislike them.

Anybody know who the special guest is tonight at the show in Chicago? I'm thinking about grabbing a last minute ticket, but if it's anybody lame I'll probably save the money.

Taylor Swift, believe it or not. So it must be fate for you.

Anybody know who the special guest is tonight at the show in Chicago? I'm thinking about grabbing a last minute ticket, but if it's anybody lame I'll probably save the money.

Are you seriously asking?

From iorr:

Re: Chicago-3 June 3 Stones show live updates
Posted by: bye bye johnny ()
Date: June 4, 2013 01:37

Looking forward to singing with @taylorswift13 tonight! Wonder which song we will do?

@MickJagger

Options: Reply To This Message•Quote This Message

Have fun at the show

993039_10151728220923064_1232412697_n.jpg

kinda wish i had gone now too...

not that it matters, but they sang 'as tears go by'

She seems like she's not totally standing up straight there. On one of her old MySpace profile things she said she's 5'11". How tall is Mick?

I'm So Much Taller Online?

My drivers license says I'm 5'9". I'm pretty sure I never made it past 5'8". :shh:

I think I'm about 5'9" right on the money. Haven't been officially measured in a long time, though.

Back
Top Bottom