Rolling Stones Appreciation Thread / Tour etc

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Rolling Stones is coming

Rolling Stones is coming to play in my backyard :doh:
are here some's lovers from Rolling Stones they gonna to Pinkpop ?

Mick's missus passed away. tour in turmoil.

I'm thinking that the Perth show will take place after Auckland, because other than that, there are a day or two off between each show, and I doubt they would reschedule the rest of the dates just to keep the same order of shows.

I can't figure out the physics of how a 6'4" woman hangs herself from a door knob.

Strange, indeed.

The whole Australia & New Zealand leg has been postponed.

The Rolling Stones are deeply sorry and disappointed to announce the postponement of the rest of their 14 ON FIRE tour of Australia and New Zealand following the death of L’Wren Scott. Mick Jagger, Keith Richards, Charlie Watts and Ronnie Wood wish to thank all of their fans for their support at this difficult time and hope that they will fully understand the reason for this announcement. The Rolling Stones are planning to reschedule these postponed shows at a later date. The postponed shows are:

Perth Arena – 19 March - postponed
Adelaide Oval – 22 March - postponed
Sydney Allphones Arena – 25 March - postponed
Melbourne Rod Laver Arena – 28 March - postponed
Macedon Ranges Hanging Rock – 30 March - postponed
Brisbane Entertainment Centre – 2 April - postponed
Auckland Mt Smart Stadium – 5 April - postponed

Australia/New Zealand promoters ask ticket holders to please hold on to their tickets until further notice. A new schedule of dates is presently being worked on and will be advised as soon as possible. Information will be made available via rollingstones.com and frontiertouring.com as soon as available.

http://www.rollingstones.com/2014/03/18/the-rolling-stones-call-off-their-tour-of-australia-and-new-zealand/

Mick's statement on the tragic death:
I am still struggling to understand how my lover and best friend could end her life in this tragic way. We spent many wonderful years together and had made a great life for ourselves. She had great presence and her talent was much admired, not least by me. I have been touched by the tributes that people have paid to her, and also the personal messages of support that I have received.

I will never forget her,
Mick

I read an article where it was reported that L'Wren wrapped a neck tie tightly around her neck first and then hanged herself with the scarf.

Yeah, they'll be in South America before they start any work on a new album.

-A documentary about Keith is gonna premiere this Friday, 9/18, on Netflix. I can't wait to check it out. :hyper:

Yeah, they'll be in South America before they start any work on a new album.

-A documentary about Keith is gonna premiere this Friday, 9/18, on Netflix. I can't wait to check it out. :hyper:

Ooh, i didn't know about that documentary. Sounds cool, I'll check it out on the weekend :up:

Yes, I just read about it before. Keith is a fascinating bloke for sure. Looking forward to it. Rolling Stone has a list of crazy Keith exploits at their site. I'd link it but I'm too lazy.

My Life as a Rolling Stone on Amazon Prime. Caught Episode 1. Awesome stuff!

Really? 7 years since a post in the RS Thread. Holy shit!

Back
Top Bottom