Regina Spektor - Far

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Transcodes keep getting uploaded on what.cd. It's getting to be a real pain in the ass.

I don't understand why people listen to leaks when the quality is so, so bad. Like when Veckatamist was floating around in horrendous quality for months. No thanks. Not going to even touch that shit. Listening to such inferior rips has to adversely affect your judgment.

Transcodes keep getting uploaded on what.cd. It's getting to be a real pain in the ass.

I don't understand why people listen to leaks when the quality is so, so bad. Like when Veckatamist was floating around in horrendous quality for months. No thanks. Not going to even touch that shit. Listening to such inferior rips has to adversely affect your judgment.

I know, I downloaded one of them yesterday and got so annoyed, there goes like 100MB of download for nothing

I'd love to see her live this time around. Cities announced so far:

Regina Spektor is playing a few selected dates in support of her new album "Far," and she wanted to make sure her loyal fans had the opportunity to buy pre-sale tickets. For the shows listed below, tickets will be available here before they go onsale to the general public!

This is a first come, first serve online ticket ordering system. There is a maximum of four tickets per order. This page will be updated continuously as more shows are added, so check back often!!

Click the "Buy Tickets" link to order Pre-Sale tickets for the shows listed below. The link will become available at the precise moment tickets go on sale. All orders require a credit card.

You should receive your tickets at least one week prior to the event. If you have not received your tickets, please contact our ticket hotline at (646) 485-1314 .

All prices are in U.S. $. All Sales are Final.

For constant updates, be sure to visit the official website at regsite

See you at the shows!!
(*All sales are final and all shows subject to change*)

THE PRE-SALES FOR THE SHOWS IN ST. PAUL, CHICAGO, ANN ARBOR, TORONTO, MONTREAL, BOSTON, AND PHILADELPHIA WILL BEGIN ON 6/17 AT 10:00 AM IN THE TIME ZONE OF THE PERFORMANCE.

With every ticket purchased, you will receive a download of two new Regina Spektor songs called, "Eet" and "Calculation" from her upcoming album, "Far." You will also receive a video of her new single "Laughing With." Instructions for the download of the songs and the video will be e-mailed to you on 6/22.

Listening to Soviet Kitsch. It's silly how much I love listening to this girl sing. This album would be up among my favorites of the decade if "Your Honor" weren't completely worthless.

I have her previous two albums and I think they're all right. I don't love them, don't hate them.

I heard this album yesterday, and on first listen, I already like it a lot more than both her previous albums put together. Must buy.

I didn't care much for it personally. She kinda lost me when she started singing like a dolphin.

This album is really lousy. She'll never make a record comparable to Soviet again.

I think it's a pretty good collection of songs. There are a couple of clunkers (this is music reviewer speak) but I'm a fan of most of what's on here. Overall, it's probably not as strong as her previous two efforts.

I'm not gonna name any names, but...

She sings like a dolphin on it? Maybe I didn't pay close enough attention when I was listening. That's what happens when you have it on as background music at work.

And maybe I did only listen to the first half of it. Oh well. I still liked what I heard. Will still buy it.

She does the dolphin thing on "Folding Chair"

I've seen it mentioned in a negative light in every review of the album and I don't particularly see why it's such a big deal.

The dolphin singing isn't particularly offensive or anything. The songs just suck.

Doesn't she channel another animal for her singing later on the album as well, I can't quite remember.

Back
Top Bottom