reflections by diana ross and the supremes, guys.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Zoomerang96

ONE love, blood, life
is delicious, guys.

i don't claim to know anything about motown music, partly in part because i know very little about it.

but guys, this... THIS is a great song, guys.

guys, if you haven't heard it go check it out somewhere on youtube. we're talking about reflections by diana ross and the supremes, guys, at least for 5 minutes.

and guys, maybe add to this thread by voicing your opinions on either this song, the group, or perhaps both, guys.

I know even less about Motown music than you do, but I can well imagine the song works very nicely (though I've not heard this one, and you know how I am about youtube links).

My favourite of that sort of thing is Nowhere to Run by Martha and the Vandellas.

Motown! :drool:

I have a few of their Complete Singles boxsets (each covering all the A and B sides of a specific year). Yes, it's still hit and miss at times. But when they hit, they hit greatness.
:love:

I love the Supremes. One reason I couldn't get into the movie "Dreamgirls" was because even though it was supposed to be about a group that was just like the Supremes, the songs just weren't as good. They were like pale imitations of the real thing.

Back
Top Bottom