Red Hot Chili Peppers Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Anyone like the song, Cabron?

A few years back I came across the old show Dukes of Hazzard on cable. Hadn't seen it since I was a kid, so I watched a few episodes. Near the end of one of the episodes, the guitar part from Cabron was playing. 20 years before Cabron came out. Hmmm.

I just remembered this so I'm going to try to find it on YouTube.

I'll hop on the By the Way train. It's a pretty good album, maybe their most creative, albeit lengthy. I'm into it through 7 tracks and then my interest wanes a bit.

I'll add my love for By The Way. Dosed and Can't Stop are awesome. Still don't know why the latter was left off their greatest hits, as it was a single

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Oh by the way,i also love by the way.? But dani California is there best song in my opinion.

Sent from my Hudl 2 using U2 Interference mobile app

At least.

Dani California is fine enough, but they lost me with Snow (Hey Oh). It's not as if they hadn't gone soft ages before with Scar Tissue (a good track), but that one is booooring.

Dani California is a RHCP cover band doing RHCP by-numbers but it's great.

Agreed on Snow Hey Oh though. Fucking awful and the album as a whole was extremely misguided.

I'm a big big fan of Freaky Styley actually.

Wet sand is epic,also she's only 18 is a great song. There is no doubt once John frusciante left there was a dip in quality. But I'm still looking forward to the new album.

Sent from my Hudl 2 using U2 Interference mobile app

Back
Top Bottom