Ray LaMontagne's "Meg White"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
He's putting this on his album? These are the worst lyrics ever.

But Meg is still hot. :drool:

meg-white-nip-slip.JPG

Regardless of the song itself, the more Meg White threads, the better.

That's a fairly savvy pick-up attempt. Much more auspicious than the standard bar fare: "Hey, how about a jager-bomb?"

Regardless of the song itself, the more Meg White threads, the better.

I must agree with LeMeL on this. You know, I once came across some random fan photo of Meg at a store or party or something in completely normal non-White Stripes-esque clothing, and I think I found her EVEN MORE attractive than in the White Stripes getups. Try to deal with that in your brains and what not.

Even I'm in love with her although I have chosen to withhold my love for canceling the tour the very day before I was to see the White Stripes. Maybe Ray's song is making her all well.

So far I'm a little leery of this album...

I mean this song is somewhat interesting although the lyrics a little :yikes:

But the first single is just :| It feels like someone pulled him aside and said, hey Ray you think you can write something a little upbeat? It just doesn't feel right, hopefully I'm wrong...

Hmm...the Meg White pic I tried to post a few hours ago isn't showing up. Maybe it's that whole hotlinking thing. Let's try it again:

megwhitenipslipvv8.jpg

:drool:

But the first single is just :| It feels like someone pulled him aside and said, hey Ray you think you can write something a little upbeat? It just doesn't feel right, hopefully I'm wrong...

I've heard only one other song, "Let it Be Me," and it's gorgeous! Well, the lyrics are little cliche and nothing special, but it's soulful and sweet.

Back
Top Bottom