Random Music Thread LXIII: Cobbler is disqualified for poor effort.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it weird that I'm already excited for Halloween and have already started figuring out what to be? It's weird, right? I'm weird? Would it be weird to start a new Halloween thread?

If it makes you feel better, a friend and I discussed whether we'd be going as Simon & Garfunkel this year over last night's dinner. :up:

And thanks to all who wished me good luck today. I survived watching exciting videos such as "Sexual Harassment" and "Blood-borne Pathogens" and then eating lunch with a bunch of people I don't know.

We're supposed to be getting a Halloween-themed store in across from where I work in the mall for September and October. I'm probably going to poke around in there at some point and see if there's any costumes I can dress up in this year. I haven't done that much in recent years and I kind of want to.

Plus, I think my friends were talking about us going out and doing something the weekend prior to Halloween, so if we do, might as well get dressed up for it.

I know I've mentioned my exact job around here before, but don't know who all remembers what it is. I don't share a lot of details about my life, not because I want to hide things, but because my life is just not that interesting for the most part :p.

If it makes you feel better, a friend and I discussed whether we'd be going as Simon & Garfunkel this year over last night's dinner. :up:

And thanks to all who wished me good luck today. I survived watching exciting videos such as "Sexual Harassment" and "Blood-borne Pathogens" and then eating lunch with a bunch of people I don't know.

I vote yes to S&G.

And glad you survived Day 1.

One of my coworkers was giving a friend of hers a tour of our office today and introduced me as "the Bon Jovi fan in the office." She was dead serious. I said to the friend, "I guess she means Bono" and Colleague shrugged and said she always gets them mixed up.

Oh yeah and I also have a 35-40 minute commute. Fuck that shit.

I think this year I want to do COUPLES COSTUMES :cute:.

Black Spy/White Spy, bitches.

I saw it and the implications made my mind explode. Too stunned to really reply.

My work here is done.

64183_927474102484_1089174332_n.jpg

Indeed. I work in Hyde Park, and, if you are familiar with the area as I assume you are, one does not want to live in or anywhere around Hyde Park. CTA does an effective job of getting me around, though.

Well I was gonna ask why you're driving....I lived in Chicago for 2.5 years. I was able to drive to work, took me 10 minutes or so, usually (I lived in Lincoln Park, worked in the River North area)....CTA would take 45, so, I stuck to driving.....but in your case, sounds like you're better off not driving.

My commute's around 20 minutes or so if I have to go by bus ('cause of all the stops and such along the way), and 5 minutes if I go by car.

One of my coworkers was giving a friend of hers a tour of our office today and introduced me as "the Bon Jovi fan in the office." She was dead serious. I said to the friend, "I guess she means Bono" and Colleague shrugged and said she always gets them mixed up.

...um, okay.

Wow. How in the world does somebody manage to get those artists mixed up?

Sometimes my commute is zero hours, sometimes it's more than that; it's rarely ever the same and it's none of your god damn business

I make lemel a nice, creepy, halloween flavoured photoshopping on page 47 and he doesn't even acknowledge it. What a twat.

Now it's buried. Just like our relationship

I like talking about myself in generalities, but I rarely get into specifics. Maintains some level of privacy while creating an aura of mystery around me. Things sound cooler when you don't fill in the details, anyway, because you fill them in yourself and they could be INSANE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom