Random Music Thread LXIII: Cobbler is disqualified for poor effort.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no other marketable skills.

HD WOW and DVD-A advertising.

Anyways, that is a commendable profession.

It's weird to think how much time I spend posting with people on here, and I know next to nothing about the vast majority of you aside from your musical likes.

Hopefully this works:

555481_10151133374720673_1061985045_n.jpg

215 pages into my novel now. This is exciting. I'm aiming to get this book written before my birthday, which is going to be tough between my course load and internship, but I usually find a few hours a night to chip away at it.

215 pages into my novel now. This is exciting. I'm aiming to get this book written before my birthday, which is going to be tough between my course load and internship, but I usually find a few hours a night to chip away at it.

That is so cool. I'm impressed by anyone who has the ability, determination, blablabla to write anything that ressembles a book.

What genre is it? Do you plan to try to sell it or self publish?

It's fiction; kind of a slice of life thing that builds into a full-blown thriller by the end. Originally, it was a screenplay, but I figured I would be a lot easier to self-publish and get some bites than way, rather than hope it gets turned into a movie or some shit.

That is so cool. I'm impressed by anyone who has the ability, determination, blablabla to write anything that ressembles a book.

Thanks. I've found I really love fiction writing. It's one of the easier creative outlets to balance with a day job. I've got ideas for a few other novels after this one, we'll see how it goes.

all-work-and-no-play.jpg

That's my favorite part of Halloween. I watch so many scary movies over a month long period that I can barely sleep at night because I'm jumping out of my bed at every little sound.

I do it to myself, and that's what really hurts.

I concur with MountainClimber2012 and New South Wales.

And yeah Bonnie, I couldn't do a Contiki around Europe. I promise I will travel substantially on my own eventually.

You clowns don't know what you're missing out on. Might be my favourite holiday of the year

It's weird to think how much time I spend posting with people on here, and I know next to nothing about the vast majority of you aside from your musical likes.

I remember when I met you in Chicago, I asked you what you did for a living, and if I recall correctly, the conversation went something like this:

Cori: "What do you do for a living?"

Mofo: "Stuff."

Cori: "Oh yeah? What kind of stuff?"

Mofo: "Stuff that sucks."

Ha! Still makes me laugh. Because hey, who among us cannot relate sometimes?

(Except DB, who does stuff that is awesome and admirable, but maybe does still suck sometimes for various reasons.)

Jersey Shore Fan Fiction.

50 Shades of Snooki?

I actually do try to get to know the people in this thread a little better, but then I feel like I'm prying and whatnot. I'm fairly open, though, about my life.

I'd say I'm pretty closed off about mine.

corianderstem said:
I remember when I met you in Chicago, I asked you what you did for a living, and if I recall correctly, the conversation went something like this:

Cori: "What do you do for a living?"

Mofo: "Stuff."

Cori: "Oh yeah? What kind of stuff?"

Mofo: "Stuff that sucks."

He has the gift of the gab, I see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom