Random Music Thread LXIII: Cobbler is disqualified for poor effort.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
All I'll say is that this redhill character is probably my favorite poster at the moment, if only because you can count on every thread that he/she creates being an unfettered disaster.

All I'll say is that this redhill character is probably my favorite poster at the moment, if only because you can count on every thread that he/she creates being an unfettered disaster.

Redhill really is the Uwe Boll of thread creation.

Cobbler will be the first one he challenges to fight in the ring.

Zoots People bitch about how much more fun this forum used to be, but we weren't always able to insult people in here, out in the open like this.

We had to use code phrases like "that asshole elfa" instead of straight up saying elevated_u2_fan.

Is it weird that I'm already excited for Halloween and have already started figuring out what to be? It's weird, right? I'm weird? Would it be weird to start a new Halloween thread?

This is the costume I recommended JT, but he wouldn't listen to me because I'm not Canadian. :sad:

rV9FB.png

Why is it that U2 fans can be such humorless twats?

I hit the multi-quote button on this post, and then when I caught up on the threads, I had forgotten what my humorous response was going to be.

Jack White tonight.

Also, I don't mind my 40-minute commute on the bus because I enjoy starting and ending my day by listening to my iPod and reading. And drinking an Americano.

I have a 50-60 minute drive to work. Some days, it's a bother, other days it's a pleasure....depends on mood and weather, I guess. Driving home along the ocean after work, with the top down (have at it), just does not suck.

I'm pondering taking a new job that would increase my commute from 25 to 45 minutes.

One of the first things I thought of was, "Hey, I could listen to a whole album."

Unfortunately, I would be replacing local driving with freeway driving, which is considerably more unpredictable.

Jive Turkey said:
Is it weird that I'm already excited for Halloween and have already started figuring out what to be? It's weird, right? I'm weird? Would it be weird to start a new Halloween thread?

I would absolutely shave my head and go as Walter White, but my goatee is not full enough yet. My facial hair resembles mid-2000s Jack White still. Guess I'm gonna have to go with Plan B and take a bunch of bath salts.

No spoken words said:
Danny, good luck with your decision. Can I ask what you do, in broad terms? Would the job change be a career change? I ask a lot of shit, sorry.

I work with developmentally disabled kids.

Not a career change, as I have essentially painted myself into a corner with education and credentials. I have no other marketable skills.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom