Random Music Thread LXIII: Cobbler is disqualified for poor effort.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
cobl04 said:
Not big on that one. Not really a fan of that production style.

Well you can obviously blame that more on Araab more than Danny. I'll stop recoing stuff and just let you listen to XXX.

I think I missed the joke about Space Moon.

Imperor said:
Well you can obviously blame that more on Araab more than Danny. I'll stop recoing stuff and just let you listen to XXX.

Oh true. Dude can rap. I'll check it out and hit ya back, just to chat.

I tried to make one of those People's List deals. I came up with 80 albums and then started vomiting from the unnecessary stress of trying to rank them and now I need an IV. Please help.

This is why I don't make lists anymore. I used to take it seriously and it stressed me out.

POPPYCOCK made my top ten though. Think I'll listen to it today.

I had to do a shot* before I was comfortable ranking Kid A over Parachutes. That might sound very silly but I really love Parachutes. It was a nightmare.

*may not have actually done a shot

I don't want to do one of those because it looks like they want you to attach your name to it and I am paranoid about being found on this site.

Your posts consist of claims to drinking 1000 beers, calling Von Schloopos a fuckhead and whinging about no gigs in Penn State. What's the worst that could happen

I must be the only one who understands what he's referencing with the 1000 beers thing.

I am way too riveted by Karl, Impster. I got
my brother and several of my cousins into it, too. Plus most of my coworkers at school live online so they know all about it.

Pretty sure I've seen it on the lunch menu at the bar where I sometimes get breakfast. I also think their "best breakfast in the city" sign owes more to the fact that it's the only place in town where you can get a beer with your omelet. Mmmm, kegs n eggs.

You're an alcoholic.

This is why I don't make lists anymore. I used to take it seriously and it stressed me out.

Indeed.

With all the language talk yesterday, I'm disappointed not even one of you sang me Spanish techno.

PhilsFan said:
I am way too riveted by Karl, Impster. I got
my brother and several of my cousins into it, too. Plus most of my coworkers at school live online so they know all about it.

He's a national treasure, the antithesis of @shitmydadsays.

I also think their "best breakfast in the city" sign owes more to the fact that it's the only place in town where you can get a beer with your omelet. Mmmm, kegs n eggs.

Beer with breakfast is something of an institution in Chicago. Many restaurants advertise a PBR + [random breakfast food] special. Why PBR, I have absolutely no idea.

How many people do you figure have said "Well, it's 12 o'clock somewhere mmmhhrrrhhuuhahahaha *chortle* "? Fuck those people

I generally avoid alcohol before dinner (except on Saint/State Patty's) but I would like to try this beer and breakfast business soon.

I tried to make one of those People's List deals. I came up with 80 albums and then started vomiting from the unnecessary stress of trying to rank them and now I need an IV. Please help.

Yeah, me too.

Saw Franz Ferdinand last night. It was fun.

When I do have beer with my breakfast, it's after work. So it's really more like beer with dinner, and for dinner I'm eating breakfast food. Technicalities and all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom