Random Music Thread LXIII: Cobbler is disqualified for poor effort.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
He sure did.

Also, Diemen is really, really tall.

I never tell anyone anything about my life.

Ha ha ha ha ha haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Right.

I know more about Mofo's life than you guys but that's because when you chainsaw several thousand enemies in half together, you forge a bond that's unbreakable.

Cobl, you must be kidding, right????? You talk about your life left and right, from big details to minor ones.....usually unsolicited.

What's that movie where John Cusack kills the guy by stabbing him in the neck with a pen?

Ohhh, it's .... um. The one in Michigan. With the great 80s soundtrack.

You know. That one movie.

Edit: Grosse Pointe Blank!

There might be an extra 'e' in one of those words.

My friend was telling me she was hit on by a guy on Saturday night, and he led with "I work in a McCafe" on the middle of the dancefloor. I'd be suppressing that shit.

I think that when you consider the amount of time spent in this thread, it would be odd to not know a few things about the people you interact with. But, I really an awfully curious by nature so maybe that colors my outlook on things, not sure.

I think essentially everyone reveals a basic amount of information about themselves at one point or another. I would say that I know the approximate age, geographic setting, and professional status of most everyone here just from random comments they have made. I could probably name most people's favorite artists and a few of their favorite albums as well.

big details to minor ones.....usually unsolicited.

Mostly "arse" related.

I remember when I met you in Chicago, I asked you what you did for a living, and if I recall correctly, the conversation went something like this:

Cori: "What do you do for a living?"

Mofo: "Stuff."

Cori: "Oh yeah? What kind of stuff?"

Mofo: "Stuff that sucks."

Ha! Still makes me laugh. Because hey, who among us cannot relate sometimes?

Hahaha. I don't remember that at all, but I absolutely hated the people I worked with around that time period, so it makes sense.

In case it's still unknown, I manage logistics and distribution for a local "health company"'s international markets. Specifically Asia, Australia / NZ, and Africa regions.

JT, I really like Halloween, but I haven't done the costume thing since the '90's.

But do you know which animal I would choose to become if I could combine two animals into one? DO YOU KNOW THAT IY?

That I really do not know. Maybe a lion and an angler fish. That would have the vision of the fish and the strength of the lion - a formidable combination.

I used to be a bit more open about my professional aspects (when you worked at Quiznos and a factory there's not a lot to be worried about), but now that I have my first real job, I'm scared as shit to even mention it more than I just did.

I posted this in the "funny crap" thread, but I'm posting it here as well since we've had discussions of the song...

Call Me Maybe - Carly Rae Jepsen (Chatroulette Version) - YouTube

I saw that the other day. 1) Funny fucking shit 2) Chatroullete is still around?
That's my favorite part of Halloween. I watch so many scary movies over a month long period that I can barely sleep at night because I'm jumping out of my bed at every little sound.

I do it to myself, and that's what really hurts.

This. I mean, I get this big list of movies I'm going to watch every year, and then I get so distracted or don't have the $$$ and I end up wasting the opportunity. BUT this year, I can connect my laptop to the television and am making the BIG BUCKS, so no sleep til November over here very soon. Especially with the odd way the weather's behaving. My brain is convinced it's October. Today's 80 degree weather sent me for a loop.
You clowns don't know what you're missing out on. Might be my favourite holiday of the year

It's probably my 4th after Christmas, Thanksgiving and the 4th of July...I am a bit of a pyro, at least when it comes to Fireworks. But out of 365 days in the year, being #4 favorite ain't bad.

But do you know which animal I would choose to become if I could combine two animals into one? DO YOU KNOW THAT IY?

Father Captain De Soya and Dog X's fiercest champion.

In case it's still unknown, I manage logistics and distribution for a local "health company"'s international markets. Specifically Asia, Australia / NZ, and Africa regions.

Ha, I actually had no idea what you did, but knew you traveled for work sometimes. Now I know!

*writes note in secret notebook about Interferencers*

I've been horribly inconsistent about how I approach talking about my job/workplace. Some days I feel like I shouldn't say anything, and then the next I decide it's okay.

Ha, I actually had no idea what you did, but knew you traveled for work sometimes. Now I know!

*writes note in secret notebook about Interferencers*

I've been horribly inconsistent about how I approach talking about my job/workplace. Some days I feel like I shouldn't say anything, and then the next I decide it's okay.

I had not the slightest clue what Mofo did, and assumed he didn't want to talk about it. You can kinda tell who's cool with talking about that aspect of their lives and who's not.

Take you for instance. I know who you work for, but no idea what you do, and that's fine :)

Yeah, that's exactly the impression I got from mofo with his "stuff that sucks" conversation. He didn't care to mention it, which was cool. But I still loved it, because I knew exactly what he meant and how he felt. :lol:

I'm in HR. But not the hiring/firing kind of HR stuff. I'm sure I've given more specifics in over the years and random conversations in random threads. Behold my lack of consistency!

Yeah, that's exactly the impression I got from mofo with his "stuff that sucks" conversation. He didn't care to mention it, which was cool. But I still loved it, because I knew exactly what he meant and how he felt. :lol:

I'm in HR. But not the hiring/firing kind of HR stuff. I'm sure I've given more specifics in over the years and random conversations in random threads. Behold my lack of consistency!

Well now all of a sudden I'm feeling a bit blabby. But, yeah, some how or another I've ended up in HR myself, that's why I'm so nervous. I'm not in the hiring/firing side either, but just those two letters makes me so anxious.

For some reason I thought everyone knew what I did, which is why I don't mention it. Ha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom