Random Music Thread LXIII: Cobbler is disqualified for poor effort.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anyone download Blur's live album of this week's Olympics concert? I'm really looking forward to getting the DVD in November.

BLUR: PARKLIVE – AVAILABLE ON DOWNLOAD, CD and CD/DVD | blur | Official website

Setlist below:

Girls & Boys
London Loves
Tracy Jacks
Jubilee
Beetlebum
Coffee & TV
Out of Time
Young & Lovely
Trimm Trabb
Caramel
Sunday Sunday
Country House
Parklife
Colin Zeal
Popscene
Advert
Song 2
No Distance Left to Run
Tender
This Is a Low

Sing
Under The Westway
Intermission
End of a Century
For Tomorrow
The Universal

Cobbler's coming to Utah? Cool. Hey, I'll have a spare bedroom by that time (I hope.)

Scumbo, U2inUtah and I decided for him. You can't leave these kind of decisions to a kid like cobbler.

They'll tease me, Martha, and I need someone to tell them not too.

In other news, here is the "new" Mumford and Sons song, and I use the word "new" in the loosest possible sense of the word. So glad I didn't fork out cash to go see them with Eddie Sharpe and the Magnetic 0s.

Mumford & Sons - I Will Wait (Official Audio) - YouTube

tumblr_ll77u2lD6m1qbbxhq.gif

Shouter. I swear Moon Duo looks at my calendar before they plan their tours.

First time: Small club, school night, 47 bands on the bill, starts at 9 PM
Second time: I already had a ticket to see the bands they were supporting down in San Diego when the LA show was added.
Third time: I have opera tickets for the night, the SATURDAY night they're playing here in December.

Argh.

to*.

Seriously though, I like fun, and I don't like cold, or having my downloads tracked, so I won't be coming anywhere near Utah :wink:

it's 10:30 at night and still 29 degrees out. You call that cold?

Well, you will be in SoCal, at least in the Coachella Valley, so I win over the Utah people.

And since Coachella is about half way between you and me, I'm gonna claim a victory here as well. Phoenix is certainly not cold, so cobbler is safe with me. And I won't let anyone tease him.

Just watching a replay of the closing ceremony, and gotta say Kaiser Chiefs did a ripper version of Pinball Wizard. Lead singer does a great Roger Daltrey.

So tomorrow I commute to my new job for the first time. Instead of a 10 minute drive, my commute will now be 35-45 mins depending on traffic. And maybe it's sick, but tonight I had the thought that I'm kinda okay with it, because I can listen to whole albums every day now.

So tomorrow I commute to my new job for the first time. Instead of a 10 minute drive, my commute will now be 35-45 mins depending on traffic. And maybe it's sick, but tonight I had the thought that I'm kinda okay with it, because I can listen to whole albums every day now.

:up: This is why I wish my train trip was 10 minutes longer :reject:

How long have you been at the new job and why switch from driving to commuting now as opposed to earlier or next month?

INQUIRING MINDS WANT TO KNOW

:up: This is why I wish my train trip was 10 minutes longer :reject:

I'm glad it's not just me. *joins you in the reject box* :reject:

How long have you been at the new job and why switch from driving to commuting now as opposed to earlier or next month?

INQUIRING MINDS WANT TO KNOW

Sorry for the confusion--I'm still driving, just driving a lot farther. I was using the words "drive" and "commute" interchangeably. :wink:

And I'm a teacher; school starts the 21st. Faculty orientation starts tomorrow, so our weird school schedule is why I'm starting a new job on a Tuesday in the middle of the month.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom