Random Music Thread LXIII: Cobbler is disqualified for poor effort.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
True. It's because they're replaced with DJ scratches, not silence or pathetic words like fudge.

The censored version of Da Art of Storytellin goes "I gave her a Lil Wil CD and a lovely poster" :huh:

Well, that sounds fucking rad. Can you buy me a little flag while you're there or something?

I'm gonna listen to the new Yeasayer. Heard it wasn't as memorable as the last one but they put on a sweet show and I'd like to know these songs in the event they come back.

I have an extremely sore arse.

9TH

Much better than any of the chain coffee shops.

Why do you hate Cori so much?

The stretch of Shine a Light to Dear Sons and Daughters of Hungry Ghosts to I'll Believe In Anything to It's a Curse in Wolf Parade's Apologies to the Queen Mary is possibly one of my favorite stretches of rock music in the last decade. Such a cool album.

Well, that would definitely give us something to talk about.

Has anyone else here read Nick Hornby's Juliet, Naked? The plot revolves around an internet forum for fans obsessed with a singer/songwriter who abruptly retired 20+ years earlier. Some of the forum members stalk him, etc. It totally made me think of what Interference would become if U2 retired.

While the Black Lips were playing Monday night, I entertained myself by thinking about what it would be like if they opened for U2 on the next tour.

It would be awesome.

For you and I. Everyone else would probably bitch and complain, like all other U2 openers. Seriously though, Black Lips should be way more popular.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom