Random Music Thread LXIII: Cobbler is disqualified for poor effort.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am such a fan of that kind of shit, but for some reason I really really didn't like their album.

It was/is crazily influential at the time, but like a lot of electronic albums, it admittedly doesn't sound as fresh and mind-blowing as it did 12 years ago. Still a good album though, and worth hearing if not just for the importance of it in the sample world.

Love that video. The Avalanches first called themselves "Swinging Monkey Cocks"

Dare I ask what a "BL Num" is? If you ever come to Chicago, I will buy you some real drinks.

Bud Light Platinum. I am not really drinking them though. I am ripping Bacardi shots straight from the bottle. It's gotta be cherry because all I can taste is Tylenol.

I hope we go to the Manayunk bars. This party blows.

That reminds me...I actually saw the Clamato in a real liquor store in real life today. Being so near it made me almost vomit.

Perseid meteor shower tonight.

Have to watch the live NASA video stream, not out of laziness, but because there's too much light pollution in my neighbourhood. :fist:

I'm going to go to a nearby small park that's relatively dark in about an hour.

It closes at sunset, but I went there a few years ago for the showers, and there were a handful of people scattered on the grass, and no one came to kick us out, so I'll try it again.

You've drunk thousands of beers many times. Are you in the millions yet, overall?

Was out at the neighborhood park for almost 90 minutes last night; there were about 5-10 other people there, which was nice. Saw a bunch of little meteors, but only one big fireball one.

Finally packed it in around midnight. Sigur Ros is good meteor watching music.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom