Random Music Talk CXXIII: Cilantro Lover's Club

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
GAF going on a bender with Dave in Cleveland would be a strange, essential part of Interference lore.

No one involved would remember it, of course.

Well that’s why I’d be there.

if you guys are going to try and keep up with me i suggest you proactively put yourself on the liver transplant list now and give your next of kin a heads up. it pays to be prepared.

Was just going to ask about that album. I need to give it a listen. Only hip-hop album I have heard so far this year is Saba's Care for Me.

That's pretty much all you need.

I'm crazy sick of it. Never thought I'd say it, but I'm wanting to move back to Utah quite a bit.

I listened to the new Parquet Courts album several times this week, it's a lot of fun.

Was just going to ask about that album. I need to give it a listen. Only hip-hop album I have heard so far this year is Saba's Care for Me.

It won't take you long!

That's pretty much all you need.

Boo!

I'm crazy sick of it. Never thought I'd say it, but I'm wanting to move back to Utah quite a bit.

Double Boo!

Haven’t been but I imagine it’s the most Texan of cities.

Every major city in Texas is hugely different. Part of the craziness of being a state that large, is that every area is so varied in its look, climate, politics, interests, etc. I mean there are the general Texas stereotypes, sure, but Dallas is a world apart from San Antonio which may as well be a universe apart from Austin.

Don’t forget I just left there :p I know Houston and Austin and SA, just never went up to Dallas. I didn’t know you were a Texan though. Chicago, LA, where else...!

My dad's family lives in Texas, so I went to college there to spend more time with them. Lived in DFW.

And four months living in Houston makes it hard to believe you got the full experience in Austin and SA :p.

This is true. Brisket is all that really matters though.

I felt Houston was a world apart from Texas in a lot of cases. Well, just as much Texas as a gulf city as an international city.

And now this is all making sense. TCU. I should’ve known this.

I enjoyed my time in Chicago last year but it didn't strike me as particularly amazing. Seattle, Philadelphia, and Boston are the three American cities that I've truly loved.

Not a patch on the best European cities though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom