Random Music Talk CXXIII: Cilantro Lover's Club

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
In no real order:

Bonnie “Prince” Billy - Wolf of the Cosmos
Trembling Bells - Dungeness
Orquesta Akokán- Orquesta Akokán
Go-Kart Mozart’s - Mozart’s Mini-Mart
Brandi Carlile - By the Way, I Forgive You
Turnstile - Time & Space
Hot Snakes - Jericho Sirens
Alva Noto & Ryuichi Sakamoto - Glass
Cath & Phil Tyler - The Ox and the Ax
Alexa Diane - Cusp
Courtney Marie Andrews - May Your Kindness Remain
Joshua Hedley - Mr. Jukebox
Mind Over Mirrors - Bellowing Sun

I shit myself when I saw the news. Almost didn't want to listen. Me & My is the song of the year, a beautiful piano ballad with Three Stacks purely singing, and Look Ma No Hands is the second best song of the year, not first, because it's instrumental.

well when I went to her show last year she did tell some girl that she has something coming up next year, which is, this year

giphy.gif

i don't understand the irrational hatred you guys have for perfectly fine vegetables. they're all good in their own way if they're prepared properly.

except olives. those nasty things should be rounded up and shot out of a cannon into the fucking sun.

Dave, almost every word of your post is wrong.

Please revise and resubmit.

I used to loathe olives, now I actually like a bunch of different types. Especially kalamata. Mmmmm.

Or the ones stuffed with feta. Or almonds. Mmmmmm.

Wow, it's from when a certain poster posted outside of silly game threads.

Spinach is by far the best vegetable that’s been hated on in this thread so far.

I hate the green olives with pimentos in them, but I’m good with the rest.

I just had dinner with Martha and purposefully ate a big spinach salad in front of her just to see if she'd notice.

*baffled newcomer blankly stares at screen, reading threads where middle aged people making jokes about olives and spinach*

2006 was a different time.

That thread is weird no matter how you look at it though.

I just had a look at Out of Control. Holy shit, those threads are still going. They will probably be the last remains of Interference.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom