Random Music Talk CXXI: Not this time, Crappy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
How has there been this little movement in RMT and I've been gone over a week?! I guess you're all too busy talking U2?

Anyway, what have I missed here over the past week? What threads do I need to check out? What discussions are going on?

Basically I'm asking can someone please summarise the discussions over the past week so I don't have to go through entire threads :lol:

I see no reason to disagree with this statement.

The last 3-4 minutes are absolute heaven.

I'd be happy with this too.

you mean dragon as in the band who did april sun in cuba? i only ask because there's probably like 50 bands named dragon. how did you not know :lol:

yeah :lol:

He (Josh) also cut himself in the head with a knife and called the crowd “retards” as mentioned in the article. I guess he is going through things.

Whatshername from the Distillers left Tim Armstrong for him, so I’ve kind of had a weird irrational dislike for him (and all the QOTSA albums after rated R didn’t exactly help) for a while. But wasn’t it another dude from that band we already thought was a dick?

I like his excuse of he "kicked over various lighting and equipment on our stage", so you click on the video thinking he's going to be kicking a bunch of stuff over like he was The Who on the Smothers Brothers show, yet its a single, premeditated looking kick to that woman's camera.

Does he seriously fucking think he can get away with that bullshit excuse in this day and age? Like you say, the moment you watch the video it looks premeditated, and he's kicking nothing else. Wanker.

Fucking killing me that I'm missing Paul McCartney here in Australia, he hasn't been here for like 15 years or something and I just couldn't do any of his dates, so I'll probably never get to see him now :(

But I did just get tickets to see Roger Waters, which makes me happy.

"If you believe the rumors that I can actually see, give me the keys to your car and find out what happens." - Stevie Wonder, last Sunday night

Basically, if you give Stevie your car, he'll crash it on purpose. :tsk:

Oh, thank god.

I've put in on my master playlist for the year. Thank you for reminding me.

Last edited:
Is there a less-deserving act in the hall than Bon Jovi? I'm having trouble thinking of one.

From the organization itself:

Artists become eligible for induction 25 years after the release of their Criteria include the influence and significance of the artists' contributions to the development and perpetuation of rock and roll.

Explain to me.

He influenced the rise of mom jeans? :shrug:

I mean if you're going to induct an 80's band from that genre, Motley Crue is far more deserving than Bon Jovi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom