Random Music Talk CXXI: Not this time, Crappy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im recently fascinated by these records Agharta and Pangaea, not only because they were records in Osaka, my hometown, but also because these records sound very unique. i know that nowadays jazz-rock combination is not unique but these records sound so.......out of this world.

I'm waffling on the Wolf Alice, after listening to the debut. There's a lot I like on it, but overall I can't say this is "better" or "worse" than the debut. There are still two songs I really dislike, though. At least I know that much for sure.

It feels a little more atmospheric with the vocals, like her voice was a lot more straight-forward in the debut.

Fuck, why do I agree to write album reviews for friends' sites? Blerg.

Im recently fascinated by these records Agharta and Pangaea, not only because they were records in Osaka, my hometown, but also because these records sound very unique. i know that nowadays jazz-rock combination is not unique but these records sound so.......out of this world.

You should check out Dark Magus if you like those two.

oh right, i got those mixed up. yea that's rapey af. gross.

I'm not reading it that way. He says he's a million miles away and in the person's picture frame. Could it not be about being on tour and missing a loved one back at home, not able to be together in person and only able to make love in their dreams?

I'm not reading it that way. He says he's a million miles away and in the person's picture frame. Could it not be about being on tour and missing a loved one back at home, not able to be together in person and only able to make love in their dreams?

well this makes perfect sense too. i don't know what to believe anymore.

Johnny Marr just heard that and picked up the phone hoping to reunite with Moz.

b81ae5c9d4dd1f1cd3d48ed777f12867--fun-stuff-memes.jpg

I'm a pretty big Morrissey fan, and enjoyed his most recent release World Peace Is None Of Your Business.

He's usually better about choosing lead singles, but this one isn't very good.

I'm a pretty big Morrissey fan, and enjoyed his most recent release World Peace Is None Of Your Business.

He's usually better about choosing lead singles, but this one isn't very good.

I'm not expecting a Vauxhall & I at this point, but I'm betting the new one will have a few great tracks on it. Neal Cassady Drops Dead and Istanbul from the last one are both fantastic.

i just found this weird animals-esque 10 minute demo version of comfortably numb. anyone else ever heard this? i'm not too sure how i feel about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom