Random Music Talk CXXI: Not this time, Crappy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The last few Animal Collective solo efforts - Deakin's Sleep Cycle and Avey Tare's Eucalyptus - are both better than anything the main band has done in a long time.

I have a hard time believing Avey Tare's album is good after Down There and Slasher Flicks were so boring, but I will probably give it a listen at some point.

I have a hard time believing Avey Tare's album is good after Down There and Slasher Flicks were so boring, but I will probably give it a listen at some point.

I mean, it's not a terribly high bar to be better than Painting With, for example, but Eucalyptus is subdued and focused in a way that AC hasn't been in a LONG time.

Alicia, I didn't forget you. Work stuff got in the way and I've just kinda been out of it ever since. I'll get you those albums tonight.

Holy cats. That "I Need Hero" song is appallingly bad when you have to hear the whole fricking thing.

Also, Ashley, let me know if you're going to the San Diego show. I'll have your Blackhawks (?) blanket washed and ready for you.

:)

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

The song from Dirty Dancing? You take that back!

I'll decide on San Diego in a couple weeks. Need to see how things shake out with juggling two jobs, but thank you! The best thing I ever stole [emoji38] (and yes, Blackhawks)

God I fucking hate that song. Top 5 most hated, without a doubt.

I said it before, Bill Medley should have had his Hall of Fame status rescinded for that tripe.

God I fucking hate that song. Top 5 most hated, without a doubt.

I said it before, Bill Medley should have had his Hall of Fame status rescinded for that tripe.

I'd have thought your top 5 most hated would've been comprised solely of Michael Jackson tracks, given the venom you've spewed over the years.

ok i haven't seen this movie Good Time but the soundtrack of that movie (made by Oneohtrix Point Never) is super fantastic

Dammit. I have to admit that I really like that Sign Of The Times song.

The Harry Styles song? It's good! The whole album is surprisingly decent. Nice mix of styles. (HAR HAR HAR)

I'm liking the Kesha album a lot more than I was expecting to.

Looking forward to checking out the new Frankie Rose as well.

Really enjoying the new Kesha and Frankie Rose. One of my favorite underground rappers, Milo, also put out a great album. Solid week of tunes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom