Random Music Talk CXVII: Leaked Emails Show Hillary Likes Both Kanye & Taylor Swift

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I feel like the only person in Seattle who couldn't care less about their show here.

GOIN' HUNGRAAAAAAAAAY-EE-AAAAAAAAAY!

Sweet. I never really got into the second album, but I frequently return to their debut album and the preceding EP.

And their live show is great. I'd never miss them if they were playing anywhere near me.

from the name, i imagined Warpaint as some kind of drone metal band with wait too intense live performance. well i was wrong

When I saw Warpaint live they played one amazing track that I didn't recognize. It turned out to be the song Warpaint off their debut. That song never stood out to me on the album but it's a beast live.

Definitely looking forward to their next album.

there's a new descendents album out. i don't know what year it is anymore.

Let me know if those awful droning female vocals are still there.

Huh, I thought she was one of the best parts of the album. Generally prefer the songs where she is more prominent than the bloke.

I can't quite figure out why, after listening to a bit of the music.
I'm a big fan of their rhythm section, the drums and bass parts on their songs are usually the strengths. And they often create interesting atmosphere and textures on top of that, in my view.

My girlfriend is loving her playlists. She is a big fan of Joe Goddard's All I Know, Sun Kil Moon's Duk Koo Kim, JT's Blue Ocean Floor... she just described Tom Waits' Lonely as "a little arousing". :lol: not sure she'll dig Swordfishtrombones

I plan to when it's on Spotify or Youtube. I don't want to give the talentless piece of shit any of my money, but I am interested to hear if some of the songs are good given the talent.

The new Massive Attack song 'The Spoils' is amazing. The other one with Ghostpoet is good too.

I plan to when it's on Spotify or Youtube. I don't want to give the talentless piece of shit any of my money, but I am interested to hear if some of the songs are good given the talent.

i wouldn't even be near that record as I hate to listen to music from living meme. (wait i do listen to Death Grips, sorry)

Daniel Lanois will have a new album out in September.
Dillinger Escape Plan in October :up:

Why did I totally underrate Metric's album from last year? It's actually pretty good.

Apparently this band named patten (from Warp) is releasing record. I might finally dive deep into electronica.

Back
Top Bottom