Random Music Talk CIII; WHATCHA GONNA DO BRUTHA WHEN HOMOMANIA RUNS WILD ON YOOOOOUUU

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The Crystal Ballroom convinced me to go back and listen to Love Is the Drug because the similarities are so obvious. I've decided I really, really love Roxy Music.

That last post in the rem thread is odd, even by this place's standards.

Apparently Foxygen put out a new album? And thought people would want to listen to 82 minutes of their crap?

No, but they're releasing one next week. Considering how many people like the last album, is it that hard to comprehend?

I wonder what goes through a mind like his when he types all that in and presses 'submit.'

Probably "hey people on the Internet make jokes all the time, let me try," and then when they're put through the filter of his particular brand of social awkwardness, they come out like that.

Or maybe "huhhhuhhh cum huhhhuhhh so funny tyranny huhhhh".

Apparently Foxygen put out a new album? And thought people would want to listen to 82 minutes of their crap?

Sirius radio has played that "How can you really?" song so much that it's kind of making me hate Foxygen.

I wonder what goes through a mind like his when he types all that in and presses 'submit.'

Seemingly Mentally Ill Internet Commenter Presumably Functions In Outside World | The Onion - America's Finest News Source

tumblr_n17rxndbjT1qli07ko1_500.gif

I hope Impy realizes that we are now all going to be expecting this. Don't let us down.

I think I like this Ex Hex. You could say I'm convinced of the Hex. Hahahahahaahqhaahaha!11!!!1fuckyes!1111111one1!!

Back
Top Bottom