Random Music CXXV: Least necessary thread edition

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Random thought: Every time I hear Archie, Marry Me by Alvvays, I get a little nostalgic for what could have been. (The baby that passed away at 24 weeks in the womb of mrs. tourist a couple years ago was going to be named Archie)

:( :hug:

So Barbara Streisand...

Yeeeeeeeeeah, talk about your cringeworthy comments.

I just finished packing at 8:30pm, I leave first thing in the morning for Amarillo on my way back home. Not a fun week, packing all your crap 100% solo suuuuuucks. Strangely packing made me feel the most lonely I've felt since moving here. I look forward to listening to a megaton of music the next 3 days while driving. I just syched my old 160gig iPod to my computer for the first time in pretty much 4 years to make sure it has everything I own in case my phone were to somehow die while in transit. Forget phone calls and GPS, I need emergency music.

I don't think I realize how many U2 items I own until I pack everything up. Yowza.

Nah, opinions are subjective. The shit she said is just 100% wrong.

Its bad enough that she thinks that way, but how stupid does somebody of her public profile have to be to say such things publicly?

No clue. My only guess is that when you’re gross enough to think that way, you’re also unaware of how bad it is to say publicly? I also love public apologies that are like “I should clarify I chose the wrong words,” like there was a different point she was trying to make but accidentally said these kids were glad to have Michael Jackson rape them.

Yeah the apology is just such obvious damage control its not even worth acknowledging.

I tell you this, Barbara Streisand is not going to get any of my entertainment dollars, no way Jose. :wink:

RIP Scott Walker

Tilt and The Drift are terrifying, fascinating records. Going from the lovely Scott 4 to that... other musical "reinventions" of bands seem so tame in comparison.

Reading up online, it seems Sade came from the same movement as EBTG, so not surprised that the record I listened to by them the other week was also up my alley.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom