Random Music CXXV: Least necessary thread edition

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I continue to be amused by the adds I get on this page.

51PP40q1T5L._SX522_.jpg

I'm actually really liking this James Blake album a lot. Early days but could be my favourite of his.

I thought it was pretty inconsistent, but Barefoot in the Park is probably going to be one of the songs of the year for me.

Every Pavement album has a very distinct sound from the others; I’m curious which ones you’ve heard.

I've never heard one of their albums all the way through - just the better-known songs like Cut Your Hair, Range Life, etc.

Honestly I’ve had a hard time going beyond Quarantine the Past - that’s gotta be one of the best curated ‘best ofs’ out there. It satisfies my Pavement itch every time.

Crooked Rain is really good, though.

hot take alert.

"i believe in a thing called love" is a legitimately awesome song that suffers from every instrument being mixed WAY too loudly and its reputation could really be enhanced with a good remaster.

I did a double take when I saw that song was released in 2003.

Not related to music but...

Would anyone like to be my friend on Nintendo Switch? Here’s my friend code:

SW-3057-7261-6431

I find it hard to believe he's still alive. They probably want to sell some books. But it would be crazy if he somehow did relocate and has been living in peace and quiet all these years. He was so clearly a deeply troubled young man.

His work on The Holy Bible is easily some of my favorite rock lyricism ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom