Random Music CXXV: Least necessary thread edition

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wishing Ax a very happy bday.

Happy birthday Ax! Hope it's a swell one.

I don't know you very well, mikal, but I'm PROUD OF YOU. It takes so much courage to leave a bad situation and do the necessary things to protect yourself and your family. I'll be sending you positive vibes and hoping that it's nothing but onward and upward from here. :hug:

Same here. Wishing you and your family the best in 2019 Mikal. :up:

Who the fuck is this? It's definitely somebody who used to hang out here a lot. The "No need to add, Sicy" joke is a really old Interference joke that not very many people would know. I have a couple guesses.
There's no need to fear me, Gaffer. I am a resurrected soul who is now known as the infamous Jerry Dunk.

Well I mean there's only one possible person this could be, let's be real. I'll be sad when they're banned again.

gettyimages-74291570-edit_custom-9df7b27d1e64f4ab189ec1ab2785a31fc3faba98-1024x767.jpg

I heard it was someone’s birthday?

All alts are Keiran til proven otherwise and you can't change my mind.

Cheers for the birthday wishes, folks. It was a good day, if abominably hot - the curse of a summer birthday. And so for that reason I'm pissing off to Europe for a few weeks tonight. Need some more inhabitable weather.

All alts are Keiran til proven otherwise and you can't change my mind.

Everyone is Kieran until proven otherwise.

Actually I've almost never had alters on this forum except for:

Bad Ronnie
Antilarry (registered, never used)
Zedbetty (used once maybe)

I was just coming in here to post about it. The first song sounds like a classic James Blake track.

The second song is a bit different though...

The 3000 track is fucking fire.

yeah the album sounds too homogeneous in my opinion, though individual songs are good and features (like Andre 3000, he definitely killed it) are good.

but those Metroboomin production is just, no, im tired of it

Last edited:
Deerhunter is out today. I’ll give it a spin and see if I still care about this band.

Deerhunter is out today. I’ll give it a spin and see if I still care about this band.
Really? Man, one of the big advantages of not being as up to date on music as I once was, is finding out about awesome news like this out of the blue.

Sadly, you also miss stuff.

Really? Man, one of the big advantages of not being as up to date on music as I once was, is finding out about awesome news like this out of the blue.

Sadly, you also miss stuff.

Yeah and Apple Music, while I love it dearly, has a lot of room to improve as far as notifying you that a new release from one of your artists has come out.

Same goes for Spotify. I'm "following" Deerhunter but I didn't see anything about it this morning.

It's wonderful, I agree.

Also, I prefer Are We There to Tramp, although both are great.

It's wonderful, I agree.

Also, I prefer Are We There to Tramp, although both are great.
Are We There is beautiful, and it was such a grower for me. I wasn't sure about it at first and came to love it after a few listens. I need to get the new album. She's awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom