Random Music CXXV: Least necessary thread edition

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey folks I didn't return from a coma for there to be so few new posts to read that I could scroll through them extremely comfortably.

Oh, and you did miss me pissing everyone off for naming the Shuttlecock thread “Biffy Fucking Clyro”. Probably one of the best moments in Interference history.

Cheers man. Recovering and regaining my strength in Norway before I am fit to fly home. If I had to have a medical emergency in a foreign country, I suppose I picked the right one!

Very tempted to call the NEXT thread Cliffy Fucking Byro, to piss off both you and everyone else.

I was shocked reading about it on your twitter, Ax. Glad you're doing better.

Add me to the list of those who saw your post and was like "ha ha, okay" and didn't realize you meant an ACTUAL FUCKING COMA.

Really glad you're on the mend. :heart:

“We’ll send all this shit directly to your house for like, ten bucks.” Disgusting and hilarious. I defeated my first wizzrobe tonight, so definitely cause for a hearty meal.

Ax, I don’t know what going on, but I am sending positive vibes!

“We’ll send all this shit directly to your house for like, ten bucks.” Disgusting and hilarious. I defeated my first wizzrobe tonight, so definitely cause for a hearty meal.

Ax, I don’t know what going on, but I am sending positive vibes!

Those pricks are soooo annoying early on in the game. Whereabouts are you up to? And how do you play the game? :) it's so beautiful - easily the best thing I've ever played.

Add me to the list of those who saw your post and was like "ha ha, okay" and didn't realize you meant an ACTUAL FUCKING COMA.

Really glad you're on the mend. :heart:

Haha yep, an actual honest-to-god literal coma. I had respiratory failure after as asthma attack and next thing I knew, four days had passed. I regret to say I did not learn the secrets of the universe while comatose, nor did I absorb any knowledge of Norwegian. Recovery is slow but progress has been steady. I'm fortunate that my best friend lives here in Stavanger (he is why I am visiting!), and that my father is able to fly over to bring me home. With any luck I might be back in Australia in a week.

Haha yep, an actual honest-to-god literal coma. I had respiratory failure after as asthma attack and next thing I knew, four days had passed. I regret to say I did not learn the secrets of the universe while comatose, nor did I absorb any knowledge of Norwegian. Recovery is slow but progress has been steady. I'm fortunate that my best friend lives here in Stavanger (he is why I am visiting!), and that my father is able to fly over to bring me home. With any luck I might be back in Australia in a week.

Wow, scary.
Glad it sounds like you're on the road to recovery.
Be well.

It’s so cold in Wisconsin that beer trucks will not be delivering tomorrow. This is serious.

Last week many parts of Australia were pushing into the high 40s (nearly 120F).

Those pricks are soooo annoying early on in the game. Whereabouts are you up to? And how do you play the game? :) it's so beautiful - easily the best thing I've ever played.

My current playing style is “trying not to die.” I just started BOTW two weekends ago, so I’m still super early in the game. I’ve made it off the stupid plateau, fixed my Sheikah Slate, and I’m supposed to be headed for the four divine beasts. I just caught myself a fast blue horse and dyed my outfit to match, so that was exciting.

I’m figuring out that it’s really fun and beautiful to go exploring and take your time, so I’m not rushing at all. It’s also a huge advantage for me to teach teenagers. I tell them what I’m doing in the game, and they have lots of great advice and encouragement for me. :) The game is gorgeous and the map is gigantic, so I’m already looking forward to spring break when I can have some marathon gaming days.

I hear you!!! I think the best part of the game is the open world and just exploring. So much fun. It wasn't until I'd played like 250 hours that I finally stormed the castle and beat Ganon, and that was only because I knew stuff like Pokemon, Wolfenstein and Smash Bros were coming out haha.

Seventeen's chorus reminds me SO much of another song, but I can't fucking think of what it is. It could just be that it sounds like a mesh of upbeat Okkervil River / War on Drugs songs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom