Random but...Anyone got 2 extra tix to see The Killers in Vegas?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well, you know, not everyone can afford to see Guns and Roses or Prince live.... :|

orly.jpg

Could we please not use this thread to bash on the Killers (or any other band)?

I hope you can find some tickets, popbellydancer!

and, just to be clear, before i posted this thread i asked a mod if it was allowed to post looking for another bands tickets.

that said, i actually love The Killers:drool::heart: thank you for asking. i've seen them live several times. to each his own. :shrug:

my question is why would someone (who didn't have tickets in the first place) post to a thread asking for tickets to a band they clearly do not like? :scratch: just doesn't make sense to me. :eyebrow:

as for GNR or Prince:huh:....i don't see a connection, or get where you were trying to go with that, but i'm guessing i don't want to know. :hmm:

once again, thanks for reading and hope someone has 2 tix? Thanks!!!!:wave:

as for GNR or Prince:huh:....i don't see a connection, or get where you were trying to go with that, but i'm guessing i don't want to know. :hmm:

Sorry for another miniature derail, but the reason I posted that is that shaunvox has had Prince and Slash as his avatars recently. And with that in mind, he bashes loads of bands and music in general. So it was kind of a snarky remark aimed at him. Sorry 'bout that.

Back
Top Bottom