Rammstein banned in Belarus

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Strongly agreed.

Also, one of my good friends is Belarusian. We call him Tom the Belarusian. If he meets someone new, he will introduce himself as Tom the Belarusian. Drinks Vodka like it's water. Great guy.

I'm Belarusian.

:uhoh:

okay, okay. you are from belarus... i believe the 'banning(?)' of rammstein is ridiculous. my statement on the lukashenko dictatorship is based on opinions outside of belarus: Alexander Lukashenko - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
as you know Rammstein is a band with some provoking songs and show elements. but a lot of their lyrics are based on reality. at the moment we have a pedophilian-scandal in the roman-catholic church of germany (SPIEGEL ONLINE-report). even this scenario Rammstein worked out in a song called Hallelujah circa ten years ago YouTube - Rammstein-Hallelujah)
here in germany the Federal Ministry of Family Affairs, Senior Citizens, Women and Youth banned their last album because of the song Ich Tu Dir Weh. the song has some references to S/M practices. the responsible minister was Mrs Ursula von der Leyen. from the day of the banning she got the nickname Zensur-Ursula:lol:
i think all of those bannings are ridiculous and hypocritical.

okay, okay. you are from belarus... i believe the 'banning(?)' of rammstein is ridiculous. my statement on the lukashenko dictatorship is based on opinions outside of belarus: Alexander Lukashenko - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
as you know Rammstein is a band with some provoking songs and show elements. but a lot of their lyrics are based on reality. at the moment we have a pedophilian-scandal in the roman-catholic church of germany (SPIEGEL ONLINE-report). even this scenario Rammstein worked out in a song called Hallelujah circa ten years ago YouTube - Rammstein-Hallelujah)
here in germany the Federal Ministry of Family Affairs, Senior Citizens, Women and Youth banned their last album because of the song Ich Tu Dir Weh. the song has some references to S/M practices. the responsible minister was Mrs Ursula von der Leyen. from the day of the banning she got the nickname Zensur-Ursula:lol:
i think all of those bannings are ridiculous and hypocritical.

Haha, yeah, that's cool.

Though the thing is ... the show's still going ahead as planned. I reckon the overseas papers were a little too quick to jump to a conclusion on the issue, in my opinion.

Well, they're definitely gonna be playing, that's for sure. They've already got their visas.

Back
Top Bottom