Radiohead: The King of Limbs, Continued

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope one of you nerds will figure out the "let's fool my computer into thinking it's in England" instructions and post this shit online. :angry:

Yeah, an online stream would be nice. Of course, show will be in the middle of the day for us, so you'll be required to shirk work responsibilities.

And apparently reading is outlawed in Toronto.

Looks like I can tune in and watch Radiohead, then Morrissey, then U2.

Sorry work.

Incidentally, a piece of my beard got caught in my iPhone case while I was talking to a friend last night.

Apropos of basically nothing, I know.

Haha to both of the above posts.

On another completely unrelated note, I may buy an iPad 2 today. If I do, prepare for posts from me that are somehow even more poorly written.

Are the folks in EYKIW butthurt about Radiohead upstaging Shuttlecock yet?

u2popmofo said:
On another completely unrelated note, I may buy an iPad 2 today. If I do, prepare for posts from me that are somehow even more poorly written.

Got my old man one last weekend and he's becoming fairly obsessed with it, so there's a vote of confidence. I'm even starting to want one.

Haha to both of the above posts.

I'm one of the old school people who actually learned how to type in school and I type insanely fast. The iPad has ruined that for me.

Based on what I've read elsewhere on the site, everything Morrissey does is a nod to U2.

And apparently reading is outlawed in Toronto.

Looks like I can tune in and watch Radiohead, then Morrissey, then U2.

Sorry work.

HAHA.. YEP..

sorry work, even though i was off for two days (1 for Baltimore U2 show, next for recovery from said show) I will be distracted and unproductive..:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom