Radiohead: The King of Limbs, Continued

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No spoken words said:
Back on track...

Am I the only one who could not care less about an entirely remixed album?

Typically, I'd be right with you. But the idea of FlyLo doing the whole thing entices me.

I think that Los Angeles and Cosmogramma are going to hold up remarkably well. Those beats and the general musicianship on display are fabulous.

I think that Los Angeles and Cosmogramma are going to hold up remarkably well. Those beats and the general musicianship on display are fabulous.

I'm sure you're right, I was just messing with Impy. He's been riding too high lately cos of his beloved Mavs.

I hope that if the album does get remixed that they somehow make it 55 minutes or so long, so Laz can give it a listen.

We can't discount remixes entirely. The Jamie xx remix of that Adele song is one of the hottest things I've heard all year, for instance. Good remixes are hard to find, but there are definitely more than a few out there.

I hope that if the album does get remixed that they somehow make it 55 minutes or so long, so Laz can give it a listen.

nba-jam-hes-on-fire.png

No spoken words said:
I'm sure you're right, I was just messing with Impy. He's been riding too high lately cos of his beloved Mavs.

Perhaps this is the KOL sequel and no one will care enough to hear it because of Thom's ingenious Flying Lotus pseudonym. Boner is only that devious in the kitchen.

I'm fantasizing right now about everyone who's written the name "FlyLo" in this thread.

Or at least the ones who weren't writing it ironically.

Mine was delivered by the UPS: Uthan Postal Service. The delivery man (who identified himself only as "Uncle T-Bag") gave me a handshake and thanked me for not thieving. He drove away in a car that had like fourteen muskets.

PhilsFan said:
Mine was delivered by the UPS: Uthan Postal Service. The delivery man (who identified himself only as "Uncle T-Bag") gave me a handshake and thanked me for not thieving. He drove away in a car that had like fourteen muskets.

It's when they break out the covered wagons that you know you're fucked.

When "Anyone Can Play Guitar" pops up on shuffle on my iTunes, I always sing it as "And if the world doth turn, and if London burns..."

I don't know why.

Carry on.

Folks in LA are getting their newspaper albums in, and even my crony in DFW received his yesterday.

Meanwhile, in the state capital:

2utknb5.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom