Radiohead: The King of Limbs, Continued

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
7digital is selling TKOL in 24-bit FLAC.

Radiohead - The King Of Limbs (Deluxe Flac) MP3 music downloads - 7digital

Sweet, I love that this band keeps pushing the envelope.

Well, it's 24-bit but still only a 44.1 kHz sampling rate. I was really hoping for 24/96. I'll have to A/B this with the WAV files on my headphones and see how much difference I can hear.

The files are definitely bigger - the 16-bit WAV file for "Bloom" is 55.9 MB and the decompressed 24-bit FLAC>WAV is 83.9 MB.

very mad vlad :sexywink:
probs my fave besides that terrible morning bell re work

as for TKOL possible my 3rd least fave in front of hail and pablo

bill-the-butcher-cutting-7.jpg

No fucking way.

very mad vlad :sexywink:
probs my fave besides that terrible morning bell re work

as for TKOL possible my 3rd least fave in front of hail and pablo

No. The second version of Morning Bell is superior as a stand-alone song. I like the contrast between the paranoid version on Kid A, and the follow-up, which sounds like some kind of celestial, liberating release. It's a beautiful track.

Utahns are notorious historically for "liking more than one at a time", if you catch my drift.

radiohead_3.jpg

Is that essentially just a variation of the These Are My Twisted Words cover, except not as cool?

They really seem to be obsessed with trees and stuff.

Also, Codex > Pyramid Song. It has become one of my favourite Radiohead songs.

Funny how Supercollider is completely irrelevant now.

The Large Hadron Collider business was a lot of fun. I got a lot of enjoyment out of the idiots who thought the world was going to be sucked into a black hole. None of them know that numerous tests have been carried out successfully since.

I picked up mine today (along with Britney Spears, because that's how I roll). I declined the lovely lithograph.

A few musings:

Reading through the PDF of The Universal Sigh made me think just what a joyful and positively uplifting piece of art Breaking Bad is.

Also, is TKOL Radiohead's NLOTH? I think I much prefer NLOTH.

That is all.

(see? I'm even writing differently after reading that...not that it is bad writing - indeed, some of it is quite good...but to quote one of my favorite Interferencers "that is pretty fucking bleak, man" :LESIGH: or something like that :wink: )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom