Radiohead: The King of Limbs, Continued

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
She will fuck all of you up.

IMG_0208-1.jpg

Holy shit. GAF, are you seeing that they think the downtown Reckless is somehow in Wicker Park? I can't even imagine how many people are going to show up at the Milwaukee store, by accident, if this isn't fixed. Brilliant.

It sits somewhere in the middle in my rankings. I prefer In Rainbows but the difference isn't big.

Based on the initial reaction thread, most seemed to be disappointed.

I personally find it to be the finest album that I've yet heard this year, and I doubt that anything is going to top it.

After repeated listenings, I find that I really like a few tunes, (tracks 3 and 7 still), and I can take or leave the rest, mostly taking depending on the kind if day I've had. It's not a record that makes me instantly feel better, like many of 'Head's records.

How's that for a vague assessment.

Based on the initial reaction thread, most seemed to be disappointed.

I personally find it to be the finest album that I've yet heard this year, and I doubt that anything is going to top it.

agreed. this album is incredible! :drool:

I really liked The Bends... Pablo Honey?

Very funny. That chick who dissed Amnesiac :)hi5:) is a comedian but I forget her name and where I've seen her.

As for the album... middle of the road.

A friend from New Zealand reports that these newspaper deals are limited to one per person. Sorry in advance, kids.

No big deal. I appreciate the thought, in any case.

As for the album, I've only liked it more over time. I'm not going to get into the whole album rankings thing, so suffice to say that it's another excellent entry into the catalog for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom