Radiohead: The King of Limbs, Continued

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone when From The Basement will be airing?

Here's the schedule for Palladia in the US

Saturday, July 23 9:00 PM
Sunday, July 24 12:00 AM
Sunday, July 24 4:00 PM
Monday, July 25 10:00 PM
Wednesday, July 27 1:00 PM
Saturday, July 30 2:00 AM

Sorry, no idea about Europe. I thought it was supposed to air in Spain last weekend, but I haven't seen any videos pop up.

I just hope it pops up on youtube soon after its first airing. I doubt I'll be able to see it in Belgium.

The question should be IF they'll be touring. It's not looking bloody likely at the moment.

I think it would be a shocking decision not to tour. They'll tour but it will most likely be next year.

I haven't heard the remixes, are they interesting, or the type of thing you hear once and immediately forget and never want to come back to (like most rock remixes)?

The only thing driving me to grab those remix discs is their collectibility, so I think I'll hold off. Cool that you found one though, Danny.

i have enjoyed both of the remixes. i can't wait until we have them all so i can make my own alternative TKOL remix album.

Updated this to include the "B-side." Also tried to give the font more of a stamped-on look like Supercollider.

staircase5.jpg

Wow, Bloom is so good live. It's definitely my favourite song from the TKOL-sessions when played live.

Edit: I can't delete the link.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom