Radiohead: The King of Limbs, Continued

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, three of my all-time favorite acts are playing on the same day. Looks as though I scheduled my last trip to England for the wrong time.

I'm more excited about this than U2. Too bad it looks like there will be no radio streams or video broadcast for it. Can't wait to hear how the new material sounds live.

As reported earlier, Radiohead have recorded another From The Basement session, in which they will play their latest album ‘The King Of Limbs’ in full. The one hour broadcast, recorded by producer Nigel Godrich, also includes Staircase, a new track that appeared online earlier today, Supercollider, released in April for Record Store Day and The Daily Mail; a track Thom Yorke played last year at a Green Party Benefit in Cambridge. We’ll finally see and hear that full band version next month.

There are no air dates available yet. Until now we only know of an embargo until July 1st. BBC Worldwide, the distributer of the recordings, have confirmed broadcasts on Palladia in the USA, Canal + in Spain, Fuji TV in Japan, MultiShow in Brazil and SuperChannel in Canada.

Radiohead At Ease News - Radiohead recorded 'Daily Mail' for From The Basement broadcast

Oh, hey, a full-band version of The Daily Mail! I remember hoping that would show up on TKOL.
And it's airing on Palladia? Nice. :hyper::hyper::hyper:

They should be starting right now. Not seeing any streams....

I have an unopened iPad sitting next to me.

Weird Fishes evolved into one of my favorite RH songs. Quite unexpectedly. Although I don't like the part where he actually sings "weird fishes."

Setlist:

01. Lotus Flower
02. 15 Step
03. Morning Mr Magpie
04. Little By Little
05. All I Need
06. Separator
07. Give Up The Ghost
08. Weird Fishes/Arpeggi
09. Staircase
10. I Might Be Wrong
11. Bloom